• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My thoughts on MCSG V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Next time you criticize MCG, try to actually say something that offers advice or makes a point. This was nothing but repeated sentences filled with swear words. If you want MCG to change, there's a term known as "constructive criticism" that you might want to learn.

For future reference, linking a document that contains swear words just to avoid the filter is unacceptable. Making a thread that has no purpose whatsoever and already has 20 like it is also unacceptable. Flaming the staff doesn't solve anything and will get you banned very quickly.

I don't know why this thread wasn't locked earlier, but it needs to be. duckluv321 Nephilim boboy1999

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

First things first, the staff team is completely open to new suggestions, and ideas, and we are completely open to hearing different, and even negative opinions, but there is a difference between sharing an opinion, and being blatantly rude. I think you know what line you're walking here.

I read your 'lyrics' and there really aren't any direct suggestions in it. If you want change, you'll need to let us know what to change. A 'song' made with the intention to completely bash MCGamer v2, with no constructive criticism whatsoever can't help us at all.

If you have any constructive ideas on what to improve, let me know, and I would be happy to bring them up to other staff members :)

Thread locked; please contact me if you have any further questions- I'd be happy to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci