• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Thank You Thread <3

Is Arb bad?

• yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • yes

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi peoples of the forums,
So this is going to be my 447'th post (best milestone ever right?) so I thought I might thank some of the people who've helped to become who I am now :)

Le0 lingouiny117 krackan chatni Brodina5 Sporangia 'Thesneakygeeky Thedorkyd1 - You guys are the people I owe most. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for the immense support and help you all gave me. You taught me to never give up, and to always try. Since my first day talking to you guys you were all so welcoming and nice to me (except you krackan , ihy <3) and made me feel at home. This experience on MCSG wouldn't be nearly the same without amazing friends like you :)

Kas - Yo homie, thanks for all the support you have given me through my toughest times. No matter the reason you would listen to my sooking and complaining, even when you had your own problems to deal with. You're the person I trust most now, I am so glad I got to meet you.

Dave - Is that disrespect?

All of Apex - This has been the best experience I've had in clans, mainly because it's the only one xD You guys are all so nice to each other and we've grown so much :') Thank you for always being there, just to chill and play or go supa srs wit. I hope we have many more amazing experiences together :)

darkai202 Elisha Hend MiningPieCraft 5_hawn doctor_hunter D3TERZ - You guys are the ones who made AU good. V1 without all you lovely people would of been the worst thing in existence. All the skype calls we had lasting a full day xD We made the ultimate team that was unbeatable in the day :3 Glad to have such great memories with all of you <3

Lululioness - idk thx 4 singen

NyanCaatt Gwenplays DoubleEss - Best mod buddies I could have, even though Gwen and Nyan left us </3 ;-; Still gonna be besties 5eva though :)

Echo/Haydn - 2 much in common, very scare. Thanks for helping me understand things a lot more now :) We're both in the same boat, glad I'm stuck with you :) (Willing to trade for someone else)

ARB1T3R - Only tagging you so you don't get upset :p

Quackeryy - Supposedly having swag

And thank you to the lovely community that has been so nice to me for almost 2 years, you guys are all amazing <3 (except arb cos he smells yuck) Sorry if I forgot someone, I have bad memory :p I hope I can continue to be here for as long as I can :)

Last edited:

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I REMEMBER ALL OF THE PLAYERS, WE WERE LIKE LEGIT #1 DREAM TEAM

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Remember that day you blew up at me on lings server? =D Good times c: <3

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score