• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My suggestions

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
First, I would like to be able to apply or add some way to apply so you can be able to use Voxel sniper.
Second, I wanted to have private chats like /cg create (Name of group) then to join they would go /cg join (Name of group) then the owner of the group would go /cg accept (player name) then to switch from private chat to global chat you would do /cg global or /cg (name of group). This would make roleplaying possible.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This could bring up a lot of hate aswell.
eg; Inviting someone to join your group; continuing on to substantially harass and abuse the targeted player by the whole group.

The commands would get really annoying aswell, having to switch from global to group chat.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Yes, we can't do that because we can't take action against harassment that may occur. It is a great idea though, and I wish we could implement it.
As for voxel - We will have an application to be able to use redstone (if you aren't a donor), possibly we will have one for WorldEdit also, but for voxel, not even the sr.staff have access to it right now. I haven't even begun to set up permissions. I'll think about it, but it's something that would override world guard and the plot system, and could potentially cause us a lot of problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci