• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story :P (Part 2 for u skrubs that didn't read part 1, read it nao!)

E

Ephiza

Ok, so I ended off around the time I joined Serenity. I met a lot of good friends yadayadayada.

Now, after I joined Serenity, I found out about "scrims". I had a lot of fun during those, and even though I sucked at routes, they called me the route master, which I thought was funny. I had also just started doing YT, and had like 20 subs :p.

Now, this is really foggy, since I hated this part, but, here goes.

So, one day, I was procrastinating a math project, my dad storms upstairs, and locks my PC so I can only get on at certain times. Eventually, he took this lock away, but this was the time I started hating (I mean despising) my dad. I noticed every little thing wrong with him, and for some reason it bugged me to no extent :/. I still hate him, since all he cares about is math lol. He literally only cares about math. rantover.

Now, I got the lock removed just in time for summer, so I pretty much no lifed MCSG, Anime, etc. etc. After a while, I started to get bored of just playing w/ friends, so I started watching SlavTheRussian, and found out about the clan, Vortex. Oddly enough, they accepted me for trial! I was really happy. Now, I was a huge fan of SlavTheRussian and GOLD_ninja14/ VortexClan, I was psyched. I couldn't wait to talk to people. Now, this was before the roomates drama or anything like that, this was just a bunch of friends, and me XD. I was denied from member, but didn't really care, since I was friends with 2 people. GOLD_ninja14 and VortexClan (josh <3).

They where awesome, and I don't believe for one second, that anything slav said was true, but I wasn't there for that drama.

Now, around this time, I had gotten my 300th win, and (sadly :(), didn't record it, since it was about 5 mins before I had to leave for my vacation XD. My vacation was pretty lame, since most of the time my uncle was a giant pissoff, but whatever.

After I got back, my dad promised that for this thing called "eid" (religious thing), I could get a mechanical keyboard. Now, sadly, best buy didn't have the corsair k70 in blue's, so I got the razer blackwidow. It's amazing! I love it!

This pretty much wraps up everything important in my mcsg life, now to tag people that ik/like (not that way :p) on the server.

BaccaBoy1999
VortexClan
GOLD_ninja14
CraftamaticNerd
PulseFusi0n
TheBatBacca
Shake_Junt00 (We'll rematch one day shakey wakey ;))
@castformkid
iStealthyyy
KingDFW
Avesu
swagrich123
Valafia

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Not reading this because your title was so rude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci