• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Story Of........

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello. I was inspired by Giver and his post about volleyball. I suggest you read it here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/volleyball.178817/

It is a story about my swimming career.

Year one: My sister had been swimming for about a year now. She was really good at it and had started to be one of the best. Me and my brother, decided to join to. Think it would be fun and games. The first day I had on the team was a very good one. I had met my best friend to this day. Anna, a little Chinese girl. We were in the novice group together, along with my brother. We sucked, really, really bad. Then I had my first experience with my coach now, coach El. He yells, a lot. I didn't like him a lot and preferred Lindsay, a assistant coach. I soon grew used to coach El and found out he was nice.I had moved up to the Pre- Age group. I had made more friends. But still sticking with Anna. We had gotten Much faster. One of those friends I had found was named Sarah. She is really, really, nice. And is still one of my best friends until this day. I also found out about another Anna who was in the age- group and was my friend even though she was a group higher than me. I had started going to meets and cutting time off. My brother is growing too. He is one of the best breastrokers in the team. Remember Sarah? Yeah. Well she also had a friend called Jordan. She is super nice too. I started to become obsessed with swimming. Who wouldn't?
Until one Saturday night my dad annouced that he wanted to leave our swim team. I cried and messaged all my friends about it. Especially one of my friends, Camden. They helped me through it and my brother, sister, and me stood up and said if we left to swim team we would quit swimming. And guess what? Our dad let us stay.

That concludes Chapter One of my swimming life. I will update it soon. Thank you for reading,

Xoxo, Crafty

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a fantastic story, thank you so much for sharing! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci