• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story and 1k posts! (<3)

U mad about part 2?

• Yus

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Noo

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • madbromad

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
E

Ephiza

Alright, so I've made a couple of these threads, but this one's for sure. <3

It all started in 2009-2010. I was playing Super Smash Bros Brawl with IRl friends (IKR!), when all of a sudden, he starts talking about minecraft. Now, I had heard of MC before, and thought it was a game for nerds. At the time, I didn't know that graphics weren't everything to a video game, so I immediately said, lol, you still play that game? And he said yeah, it's fun. At the time, he was really into building, so yeah. Now, I had forgotten about the game for about a year or two, when I asked the same friend, to send me the cracked version to try it on my 2004 laptop. I absolutely loved it. I thought, wow I was an idiot for hating this game.

Now, after this, I immediately googled, how to get better FPS in MC, which led me to Optifine. This mod, made me get from 6 FPS- 30. I was soo happy, that I could finally start playing Minecraft w/o lagging! After this, I began looking up, different Minecraft youtubers, and I discovered someone. KingDaddyDMac. Now, he was my favorite youtuber of all time. I found him when he had just started doing Minecraft. Oh my god, me and my brother where addicted to his survival series ;3.

After this, I mostly looked at wikis to memorize different things about the game. I just kept on playing survival, until 1 day, KingDaddyDMAC uploaded a mods video, with the name of that modpack being FTB.

While Dmac still did S1 of FTB, I kept begging my parents to get a new PC. So eventually, they did. For my mom's 40th B-day, we got a new laptop. Now, my mom already had an I-Pad, so she said I could use the laptop whenever I wanted, if she didn't need it for her class. (ATM, she's getting a masters!). I was sooo happy, I was finally able to play all the games I wanted. And this, I began playing TF2. I was really addicted to the game, and I was fairly good at it! Now, I haven't really played Tf2 in months, but that's another story ;3.

Now, after this, after talking to the same IRL friend mentioned in Paragraph 1, I found out about Dota 2, the game 10000x better than LOL Mooclan Zaex Lovelights. I was hooked. *Important note, at the time Dota 2 was still in beta, and my friend gave me a key for it. I was hooked. I was a giant nub at the time, since they didn't have a tutorial at the time. So, after failing to move, my IRL friends told me about DotaCinema. And I looked at all their guides for different heroes, etc. *Important note 2, I haven't played Dota in months, changing soon. May or may not quit MCSG for it.

After I played Dota 2 for 200 or so hours, I found 1 hero I really liked. Anti-Mage. I started to get INSANE at AM. I was able to beat friends who have put 3k hours into dota, with my AM build. I started watching pro matches, I even wanted to go pro 1 day. Unfortunately, I have found a real career I want to pursue, Computer Hardware engineering :3. Anyways, after I got bored of Dota, I came back to Minecraft. I actually started by playing technic launcher, when the technic pack was still a thing :p.

After I got bored of MC, I took a break from gaming. All I did was watch YT videos. Until, 1 day I suggested to my dad, that I build my own PC. He actually really supported this idea, so the project was decided. I did 2 months of research, until, me and my dad ordered the parts. When he did, I told him, after we come back from vacation, we're building this thing. So we did. First thing I do when I load up my PC on my TV (I didn't have a monitor yet). Launch MC, and check my FPS. You know what I was getting? Over 1k. On a survival world with minimum settings. That was MINDBLOWING to me.

I started getting back into a youtuber I watched, Cobanermani456 (IKR!). When I first found him, he had 20k subs. If you want to know how many subs he has now, check his channel. I don't watch him anymore, but he was amazing. After this, after a LONG time of prodding from my friend, I checked out chuggaaconroy. At the time, he had just hit 100k. I absolutely LOVED chuggaa (Aka Emile). He was the bomb! I waited everyday just to come home and watch his videos. His videos at one point in my life, where the highlight of my day. He was the best LP'er ever.

At this time, I stopped watching superskarmory, probably my 2nd favorite LP'er, although I think he quit.

After this, I got back into MC. I started to play a bit more, and found this server called the Hive! (Now, I won't really be mentioning this much, but I watched BajanCanadian along with the same time I watched chugaa. A bit earlier actually, this was the time Bajan wasn't a jacka**). I found it through Bajan obviously, and loved it. At the time, I didn't know what ping was, or any of that stuff. I played for fun, and let my friends play on it too. It was a lot of fun :3. After about 100 games, I got bored, and started playing Mineplex. Got bored of it fast too.

Now, I finally found MCSG. I absoultely LOVED IT! It was just like the real thing, and it wasn't as laggy as the hive (this was in mid 2014). I actually remembered, this was the server I first played MC on. I found it through Bajan when he still played (late 2012). But, I played like 2 games, so yeah. I loved MCSG at the time, but I didn't know about the putrid, toxic, annoying, disgusting side of the community. I just played with my IRL brother, and had a lot of fun. Now, my Bro hates MCSG, but he used to like it. After I got about 99 wins, I got donor! It was diamond too! It was a late easter present for me :3. I was sooo happy! At this time, I met BaccaBoy1999. I haven't talked to him in a long time, but he was pretty much my first internet friend, excluding Valafia/ ValafiaYT.

At this time, I started playing zincbox. I thought it was one of the only PVP servers, since I never heard of lovepvp. So I met Xx_SkyKing_xX, who showed me LovePVP. I had a good ratio on that server (120/60 or so), and I won my first tourney I ever played. I loved that server (get it hehe) until it shut down. After this, I just practiced on Roxbot.

Now, this is when i joined my first clan, Raised. I was invited by Above_Atlantis (not friends with him anymore), and I was happy. There where some really annoying people, but overall, I loved clans. It was a really innactive clan, and we never did anything really, but spam skype chats. This was when I started getting internet friends, and losing IRL friends.

After this, I joined Serenity. It's where I met some of my best friends, like MC_Steak CraftamaticNerd etc. etc.

Part 2 tomorrow :3!

E

Ephiza

So I'm not the only one who loved to watch dmac huh? :3
He was probs the reason I got into PC gaming in general. Since me liking his vids, led to me liking MC, which led to me learning Dota, which led to me getting a gaming PC :eek:

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
He was probs the reason I got into PC gaming in general. Since me liking his vids, led to me liking MC, which led to me learning Dota, which led to me getting a gaming PC :eek:
So for short, Dmac is responsible for you being here :OOOOOO. Hail Dmac!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci