• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My SG Story! Share Yours Down Below :)

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
2.5 years ago I was at my friends house. He told me he found this really cool SG server called MCSG. That was back in teh MCSG - beta days. When I saw him play it, I was so impressed. I wanted to play it too. So I bought myself a minecraft account just for MCSG. At that time I was a giant noob at the game. But I got better by watching BajanCanadian's videos (sad I know) The I met some really cool guys like Rory (britishyeti) Felix (felixnimmo) and Joshua (yoshycookie) We were really good friends untill Yoshua quit minecraft and Felix and Rory were to busy with IRL stuff. After that I met endermanfan64. ALL of my PVP knowlege is from him. He tought me the ways of the fishing rod + sword combo, being good with the bow and fighting hackers and teams. At that time I started watching privatefearless. Who is my all time favourite youtuber. After I saw him, I moved to hive. Hive didn't treat me right so I moved to a new server called the nexus. In that server I DOMINATED. I had 50k points and I won every game. But then I developed a big hate toward bajancanadian and his moneywhoring. I quickly moved back to MCSG. Then I started a youtube channel called dagriefmaster. 2 months ago i moved back to hive but I quickly came back. Even tho I'm not the best at the game, watching people like peivatefearless. toxicwasteii and xtremeHD21 insires me to practise my pvp and be try harder in the game.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to a more appropriate section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci