• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation.

Sp3ctrum_Visionz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello all,

Not sure how many people noticed but I have been on a 'leave of absence' for the past month. This has been due to the fact that I have just started Uni this year. Now that the first few weeks are over, I can see that I don't have the time anymore to moderate and be active. Therefore, after much thought, I have made the decision to resign. You might see me online here and there but for the most part I am going to be taking a break from MCSG, Minecraft and even gaming in general. I am having the time of my life right now and I don't want anything to take away from the experiences and fun I am having now and will have for the rest of this year.

I have met some really great and interesting people over the last few months. Its been a lot of fun, and I am really glad I got to be apart of the staff team in such a big community. Thank you to all of those who made being a mod fun and enjoyable. Maybe I will come back one day, but who knows. This is bye for now.

Sp3ctrum_Visionz,

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Im crying D: I cri everytim D::: </33 </3 </3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci