• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation letter

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Community

I'm here to announce my resignation. It has been a ride over the last 6 months since I got Moderator. There has been good times, but there also has been bad times.

The main reasons for my resignation are the following:
  • MCSwish, causing a lot of work for me.
  • MCSG/MCGamer not being the same anymore. I've really been enjoying playing SG and everything but I'm not having as much fun anymore.
  • Not feeling very welcome at some stages. I often get ignored by other people (including Mods), also I am "not liked" by a few people because of me either telling them off at MCSwish or demoting them etc. If I'm not welcome by a few people, I do not want to be here.
For all others, I love you all and maybe I'll return some day. <3

Max signing out.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Noooooo Max :c
You were a really great moderator, and I wish you luck in the future ;) Hopefully we can talk more! Sad that you had to leave ;-;

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Max you are a great guy, and you were one of my first real friends in this community :)
You will be missed from the Staff Team here at MCGamer, and it's really sad to see you leave (especially on Christmas Eve) :(

But it's not like we will never talk again! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci