• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation Letter

Bree

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
As of a couple of minutes ago I have resigned from being a moderator. I came on here to thank all of you for the wonderful memories and all the laughs. I have been going through a lot of emotions for quite a while now and many people don't know about them because I really didn't know how to express them. Friends would come up to me and ask if I was alright and not wanting to worry anyone of course I said "yes". I wasn't alright. I had so much stress that I was growing grey hairs. I was being held back by my emotions and I couldn't be my full potential around the people I cared for the most. I couldn't be myself.

I've been up all night crying because I was stressed and I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I'm an upperclassman in high school and I started stressing about what I was going to do when I was older, what kind of college I was going to get into, how well I would score on state tests. I was getting way over my head and with all that stress I went on leave for a while.

I also had some friendship struggles for a couple of months and not only did that increase my stress level but it made me feel like I wasn't being the best I could be. My feelings have been tossed left and right because of it. I cried every night and even stayed up till 1-4 am at a time. I had to rely on myself and some of my closest friends to help me out. When I realized what the main issue was I attacked it by the source. Even when I did, the pain still lingered. That's when I decided that it was best for me to leave. I learned that sometimes doing whats best for you may end up hurting someone, or even yourself.

For me, I've always wanted to be happy and I always wanted to be someone that people could look up to and take example of. I want people to be able to learn from me and my mistakes. I know that I made an impact on some people and that made me happy but I know that if I wanted to do what was best for me I had to leave.

This may seem like a really sad letter but I want everyone to know that this is all true. I don't want attention, I'm not seeking it, I'm wanting help. I don't want people to pity me because of my situation. I'm strong; I'm a lion. I know in order to be strong, one needs time. I don't want anyone to think of me differently because of this, but I needed to get it off of my chest and write it down. I want anyone to know that if you are ever feeling like this you should talk to someone. Don't be like me who only had myself to comfort and who never spoke to anyone. I bottled up my emotions and that wasn't healthy.

I love all of the people that I have met in the community and I hope that you all understand why I did what I did and continue to support me through out my future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Bree

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I think we laughed more than we talked lol. You are always a pleasure to talk to and I hope that'll continue even though you're not on the team anymore. It's been an honor to work with you :)

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
BREE STOP. IM NOT A FAN OF TROLLS! COME BACK NOW! OML BREE! NOOOO!

Bree, you better come on and continue to talk to me! Ill miss you if you dont! D: Bree, you are such a great person! Literally one of the first people I met when I first became a mod! I LOVE YOU BREE! <3 BREE IS GOALS!

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm gunna miss you on the team so much and I love you bunches. I don't even know why I started calling you mom but it obviously got us somewhere and "JESSICAH" Jeez I think I have abs from how much we laughed together. We'll definitely still talk and text even tho I suck at texting and I will continue showing all your covers I downloaded onto my phone to all my friends and tell you that you're amazing every single time you doubt yourself (because you are AMAZING) and I love you lots, but you should already know that <3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww Bree!! Hope things are getting better for you, always sad to see a staff member go but I understand why you resigned, real life can be a total butt sometimes </3

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Bree I will miss you, thank you for helping me out all this months. I appreciate everything, I will miss talking to you, please get on teamspeak whenever you need someone to talk to, you are always free to poke me if you want someone to talk to <3! Good luck with your future endeavors breeee! :)

Madi

Quantum
Reaction score
I know we never talked too much but if you ever need anything I'm here :) I hope things get better for you and I wish you good luck in the future!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bree, I believe we'd talked a couple times before you joined the squad, and of course I knew you from your OMN reputation, but I'm incredibly glad to have you as a friend.

I'm honored to have been your mod buddy who helped you out through your beginning parts as a staff member, and I hope we can continue to talk. Take this as an opportunity to put everything in order and chip away at that stress. Believe me, I know what it feels like because I have one of the busiest schedules known to high school students ;-;

Love ya

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci