• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My PvP tactics

G

GhostlyProMC

I have found strafing in a circle while using the fishing rod VERY effective in mcsg, but most of all you need to crit, If you are not used to critical hitting try to click extremely fast. I do both, but I only click fast when I am completely focused. It is weird for me not to critical hit unless I am tired. If you don't use the sprint key then you need to because it is very overpowered. You also want to hot key between slot 1(sword) and slot 3(f-rod) because if you can do it fast it is effective. you also want to have access to slot 4(flint and steel). slot 2(bow slot 5(golden apple) slot 6(spare flint and steel) slot 7(food) sot 8(food) slot 9(food) This is my hot bar setup! :)

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
I have found strafing in a circle while using the fishing rod VERY effective in mcsg
I can confirm this for a fact. Fishing rods rack up lots of damage.

but most of all you need to crit
Of course: critical blows with the fishing rod are essential

If you are not used to critical hitting try to click extremely fast
Rap-a-tap-tap

I do both
Wait you do both of what..? Like you do both critical hitting and you tap extremely fast?

I only click fast when I am completely focused.
Always. Stay. Focused

It is weird for me not to critical hit unless I am tired.
I don't know what to do with this information.

If you don't use the sprint key then you need to because it is very overpowered.

You also want to hot key between slot 1(sword) and slot 3(f-rod) because if you can do it fast it is effective. you also want to have access to slot 4(flint and steel). slot 2(bow slot 5(golden apple) slot 6(spare flint and steel) slot 7(food) sot 8(food) slot 9(food) This is my hot bar setup! :)
Was there a need to explain this from slot 1 to 3 to 4 to 2 to 5...?

In all seriousness, this isn't as much of tactics as it is basic sense within the game. The only really good advice was the slot thing at the end (Even though explained rather poorly...) as I see several people who still use the mouse wheel to alternate between items.

G

GhostlyProMC

I can confirm this for a fact. Fishing rods rack up lots of damage.

Of course: critical blows with the fishing rod are essential

Rap-a-tap-tap

Wait you do both of what..? Like you do both critical hitting and you tap extremely fast?

Always. Stay. Focused

I don't know what to do with this information.

Was there a need to explain this from slot 1 to 3 to 4 to 2 to 5...?

In all seriousness, this isn't as much of tactics as it is basic sense within the game. The only really good advice was the slot thing at the end (Even though explained rather poorly...) as I see several people who still use the mouse wheel to alternate between items.
Sorry I'm not the best at explaining things, and I just felt it needed to be done. I wanted to explain my hot bar setup.

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
i mean like aiming
Well, its based on your ping. Your ping is the time it takes to respond to your actions, and throw them through the server. It's most likely to whatever. But to aim, you just go straight, than fling it at them, than they get knockedback, and you can get a few extra hits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci