• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Presence around the Forums.

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Lots of people are asking me who I am. Or, they were when I made my first thread.
shameless plug - http://www.mcgamer.net/posts/2431009/

I guess I am making this thread to say two things. No, I am not revealing my identity, and I am still here. I will continue to spread the word about this server. I have had some of my opinions change, and I will post another thread soon. I know some people have not forgotten me and for those people, thank you. Let me get this clear, too.
I have been playing MCSG since 2012.
Also, its called MCSG not MCGamer.

In my next thread, I will be speaking about clans more, but for those who aren't in clans, there will be quite a bit for you too. I used to be in the clan community, and what I see now out of it is awful.
People need to post losses. I could go on forever about this however, that is something that I am saving for my next thread.

I don't want any hate on this thread, if you don't agree with my ways of trying to change the server, get out.​

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clans should limit their lineups to five people instead of having a roster of 100 players. This would make a scene more competitive with more clans.

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Clans should limit their lineups to five people instead of having a roster of 100 players. This would make a scene more competitive with more clans.
Don't necessarily agree, however I will elaborate on that in my next thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci