• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My positivity story.

Was my story touching?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valiour

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is my story of my life, it is fine if you do not read the whole story. It would be an honour if you read this, as I took time to write this with my heart.

I`m always feeling ignored in school. Whenever I try to make them feel better by telling them a joke, they would say `shut up.` I really feel ignored in life. I have family problems too. I only have my mother.
I am not depressed because of positivity. I don`t know why but when the teachers yell at me, I still smile.
While typing this, im still smiling. Do I have any problems?

My Family Problem:
I need to go out with my father every Sunday, but I decline to. My father was the worst

person I ever saw. He was working 24/7 and always fighting (with knives and other

sharp objects) with my mother. My mother was helpless when my father tried to point a

knife at her. Luckily, My elder brother always saves the day. By the way, sorry for my

bad english. I don`t really know how to tell the story of my life. My father knew that it

was against the rules to kill. So he only threatened my mother with a sharp object.

My father never smiled before. When we just bought something from a shop, the shop

owner would say `thank you`. My father ignored him. I was the one that replied thank you.

He never knew manners. I know that after all, he is my father. But I only can choose one of my parents.

I already chose my mother. My family problems is still going on. I have to go to the police

station every now and then, skipping school the next day as i would stay in the station until midnight.

I might be different from others.

My younger brother is totally different from me. He is very rude yet humble inside.
He always get scolded by the teachers, unlike me. He does not always smile. His teachers are always calling my mother, causing more stress to my mother.
When asked why are you doing this to my brother, he replies `because of our family problem`.

So this is my story, thank you for taking your time to read this.
I will never get depressed in life. I would not fall. Stay happy :)
Smiles.
- Valiour

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score
You know man, you gotta put an end to this before it leads to depression.
Trust me... I know :(

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bro if you ever need someone to talk to just hit me up or PM me anywhere. This was a great story and even though I don't go through the same problems as you, I completely understand what you're saying.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just like your signature says, "Nothing is impossible". Just stay strong, and you'll get through everything! We all have tough times, and that's nothing to be worried about. c:

M

MattGlowstone

I'm just a click away if you need to talk, I'll always be here for you, and if your Dad continues to threaten your mother in that way I would consider calling the authorities.

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
To be honest that brought a tear to my eye i hope you keep on smiling.

My friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci