• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My own TOOLS tactics!

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! It's me, Nake, bringing you another thread. This time we'll be discussing tools, in MCSG. In my opinion, knowing how to use tools is the best. Enough with the long intro, let's get to what you're interested in.

So, let's begin with the Fishing Rod. This is a MAGICAL item. A few months ago I found this youtuber called "Grapeapplesauce". I saw that he had a really weird way to melee pvp. He was using a fishing rod. I thought "ok, he's just knocking them back, whatever". Then I heard him talk about some combos. That's when I became interested. I started using it quite a lot but it didn't seem to have any effects. Until a week ago. That's when I made myself a fishing rod tactic. Not just landing the hook on them once, then hitting them with my sword until they're dead, it's very predictable and everyone is using this. I can't quite explain my tactic, it's mostly intuition. I just kind of hit them with my hook a few times until they're semi-confused and when they LEAST expect it, my sword comes in and destroys them. I just kind of like come in bursts. Just watch this video, you'll see what I mean. [if you don't speak romanian, just mute it.]

Now, let's move on to the
Flint and Steel. This is the BEST item against fighting teams. If you have an FnS, don't hesitate to use it. This is how I do it : I see a guy. I make him see me, so he starts chasing me. This is really important! He MUST chase you. Otherwise, this may not work as well. So, now that he started chasing you, do my fishing rod combo. Now he thinks "Ok, this guy does not know how to use FnS, he did not start the fight with it". Well, too bad. Guess what? I know how to use it. Now prove it. After you do the combo, run away. A few seconds after that just light him on fire. A quick 180 FnS, turn back and continue running for a few blocks, check if he's on fire with a double F5. If he's on fire, just turn and do the fishing rod stun. [if you don't know how to do it, just watch Huahwi's video at 2:38 http://bit.ly/Nwp4fT]. If he keeps running away, just snipe him. If it still doesn't work just chase him. Eventually, he'll have to eat. If he uses the fence glitch, just boost him with the fishing rod into debris. That should work! :)

This brings me to the next tool in MCSG. The
Bow. This is a HUGE thing in fighting. If you know how to use it and how to use it and how to avoid others' arrows, you should be fine. However, if you want to be REALLY good with this, just watch this. I'm not Linkdude1997 with the bow, not even close to that, however I have quite a good tactic. Leaving aside the sniping aspect, the bow can be used just like the fishing rod. I like to call this, "The Bow Stun". How it works : Well, you just triple pull back your bow [if you don't know what that means, just watch Huahwi's video. :D 1:33 http://bit.ly/Nwp4fT], and when the person gets close to you just hit him with the bow. He's stunned. Just do the Fishing Rod Stun now, or just hit him with the sword. However you'd like. Now he should be semi-ish low or dead. So.. You should be able to take him out. ^^

Well, guys, that's pretty much it from me. I hope you enjoyed this thread, I hope it helped you. If you have any questions, don't forget to ask me! :)

Just a tip.. Watch Huahwi's WHOLE video. It made me improve quite a lot! :)
BAIII!

[http://bit.ly/Nwp4fT]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci