• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinion on the MCGamer Community

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys Silently here, let me begin with this, first of all I feel like you guys are getting bored of reiterating every thread so I need your opinions, I need ideas on new topics because I love making these threads for this wonderful community. :)

MCGamer's Community

First of, I love everything there is to love about our servers beginning with the community, the community is extremely wonderful and it is my online family considering there are plenty of you who would help each other out without being mean, and that's what I like to see. The only thing I detest is "eZ, gg10, ezpzlemnspz, get good, you're bad" these kind of phrases ruin the community. I would love if this server would get a plugin like bad lion where you're unable to say stuff like this considering this goes all over our network. Putting this sort of plug in would benefit the network and ameliorate the community by its self. By basically that's all I have against our community that certain people should just stop saying these certain phrases.

For those of you who are new or don't know, if you guys ever feel uncomfortable or unsafe, we're here. Members around the community every single moderator is here or you guys so please don't hesitate to send us a message.

-Silently​

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
These threads are so annoying..... I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but people try making these threads constantly and it doesn't solve anything. If a 10 year old sitting behind a computer saying "Rekt" gets under your skin that's not on them. Be the best/most mature person you can be.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
These threads are so annoying..... I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but people try making these threads constantly and it doesn't solve anything. If a 10 year old sitting behind a computer saying "Rekt" gets under your skin that's not on them. Be the best/most mature person you can be.
I wouldn't find the reason on callin them " annoying" and maybe if they were to annoy you, just don't read it! Thanks for your time :)

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I wouldn't find the reason on callin them " annoying" and maybe if they were to annoy you, just don't read it! Thanks for your time :)
I'm just saying really there is no point in making it. It's not worth your time. Plus the kids who say that are, like I said 10 years old and also have 10 wins so I wouldn't worry bout it. also about the whole filter thing, it's a good idea but people could eZly bypass the filter (See what I did there ;) )

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hard to give you another topic when everything has been done before and there are a certain amount of rules you are limited to.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Hard to give you another topic when everything has been done before and there are a certain amount of rules you are limited to.
I'm running out of topics! Gigg, help me D: I love doing these kind if things for the community

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci