• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Opinion on McgamerV2

Was this a good thread?

• Yes i liked it :)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • it was decent :/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it. *Edited by a mod*

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
As most already know Mcgamerv2/MCSGV3 has recently been realised. By making this thread I want to voice my opinion on this update. I am not doing this to start flame but to share opinions. if you disagree with my opinion and have your own let me know. I want to know the other side of this argument. So with that out of the way lets start.

Maps
I have not played any new maps so im not very educated with them but they look alright to me. im fine with mcsg adding new maps to the mix. but in doing that they had to dismiss a few. I am not going to list maps added, or maps dismissed since I am to lazy but ill share my opinion. The maps added as I said are fine. im not affected by them. but praise the team that removed those crap maps few people liked(still credit to the builders though. sorry for bashing your maps). I personally liked eye of horus because it was a quick easy win and it looked pretty good.

Leaderboards

I know much about the leaderboard cluster. First it was a reset which frankly I didn't give a Good if they reset or not. I heard ideas about the hive leaderboards which I liked but apparently the staff didn't. but know im pretty sure there are going to be 3 leaderboards. your previous stats. a new one where you start fresh. finally where it is combined. I heard this in a recent chatterbox video. this seems like a amazing idea to me. you get the best of legacy leaderboards a fresh start and what it would have been without all of this. Thank you devs for making this possible. amazing coding.

The Hub/Minigames

Okay this a lot of people don't care about but I find it important. The hub is a bit laggy and can take a while to navigate through. the look of the hub looks Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom amazing. im so impressed with the builders that did that amazing hub. the minigames look sound and are very fun. this adds to the fun of mcgamer and was a great thing to do to the server. I myself will 100% be on these minigames often. overall the hubhas some downside and the minigames are an amazing adition.

Sg

Sg hasn't changed at all except for bugs and maps. I really think people need to stop acting so immaturely and accept change.

Overall

Overall I think this update will benefit the mcgamer network. I find it more fun to play and love all additions. honestly all staff and everyone else that helped with this transition I would like to say thank you.
Special thanks to chad and the devs for making the update. Anything any1 wants to point out/suggestion please do. thank you.

SORRY FOR SPELLING/GRAMMAR IM STOOPID!!!!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
A well-written and considered opinion thread which adds reasoning and suggestions to your respectable opinions. Good on you, makes a pleasant change. I agree with you, the update will benefit the community, people just need to be patient.

Also, your grammar is fine :)

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
A well-written and considered opinion thread which adds reasoning and suggestions to your respectable opinions. Good on you, makes a pleasant change. I agree with you, the update will benefit the community, people just need to be patient.

Also, your grammar is fine :)
That's dude. I completely agree.
and thanks about my grammar xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci