• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Most Recent 'Ban' from MCSG Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tate

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome Community,
recently I got back onto MCSG, I jumped on the Teamspeak to say Hello to everyone, so I got on and went into a chat with some friends, then all of a sudden a person by the code name 'Lui' came on he was using a voice changer a I asked can he leave (I swore.), he got a moderator and started complaining, the mod came in (not revealing the mods name) as a disguise but it was obvious, we started giving out his disguise then all of a sudden he put me and my friend Jacob on mute and sticky, he didn't tell us anything we did wrong and we couldn't ask if he could 'unmute us' so we discovered a way to remove our sticky by leaving the teamspeak and joining back after doing this maybe 2-3 times the Moderator banned me for 1 hour, thinking "ooh I could just come back on in 1 hour" but then today I logged on I was perm-banned with no reason why, I would just like to know my reason for being perm-banned

Yours Sincerely,
_Tate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci