• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MineCraft Story Im not quitting just everyone is writing them so YOLO

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
I started playing minecraft about one or two years ago I was only in fifth grade at the time.All my friends played and where addicted to the hunger games and this mode called factions I decided that this hunger game thing was a awesome idea and I bout minecraft or should I say my mom did.Anyway I first got minecraft and my friends where raving about some server called juice like they had made me pieces of paper with crafting recipes and I was so excited to try them so I got on juice like but dafuq I couldn't do anything it was wierd when I clicked as fast as I could I wouldn't break blocks. Later I found out you had to hold down on your mouse. After the first few weeks I started calling my friends on the phone and speaker talking to them while we played.i played then uber minecraft a server with a big community of players who where nubby nubs. I played for about a month then went off on a trip to Maine my friends called me about updates an when I got back the hooked me to the server captain sparkles played on I played that off and on and finally I left elementary and went to middle school at middle school I met my closest friends cookiewolf1000 and cookiecat24 I played with them on Noah crafts server and finally grew bored I started playing sky wars addict ovary cel very day with my school friend fireshadow101. After fire stopped playing I got the app Skype and Skyped with random people I a new server cookiewolf1000 had found called mcsg I would Skype with my best friend at the time hube2010 after me and give played together we met the two best players we had ever seen and they wanted to Skype with us we where thrilled we of course accepted and it turns out they where really cool there named where patrickfalcon07 and pigy_slayer we continued playing with them by then I was 20/500 bouncing from my 1/200 I started with I played a lot now and still just for fun trading results with cookiecat24 at school about how we would kill teams then I found out about clans Patrick talked about some people called project chrome I was now at about 150 wins an was actual thinking about it then I met punkcrafthd who then turned into my next friend we played 24/7 an then one day he said let's make a clan I said okay and we started like clan nubs looking for people in games when we didn't even have a thread then we met g0h4m who was also makin a clan at the time we looked up to him later we found he was a cyber bully and we left his cheating clan and went our Seperate ways.i then joined a few other clans meeting one of my best friends today letsgosteelers84 we played together and we where in the same clan viscore then one day letsgo left the clan I left with him and then he joined again only I instead joined Patrick and pigys clan chrome later after a fun time in chrome it turned to accendium which was quickly disbanded I decided then to make my own clan I mean I had the experience so me and Patrick came together to make the impurged Patrick left only to come back but stay a rank under owner not wanting the decisions on him he and pigy stayed leaders till today I promoted xxlegitcowxx to owner with me and now I s rim regularly with the clan which includes some if my best friends demiseaq13 toxic_prefator10 and more. No acknowledgments because I'm not leaving just writing and sorry I wrote this in my iPhone so bad quality

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
I started playing minecraft about one or two years ago I was only in fifth grade at the time.All my friends played and where addicted to the hunger games and this mode called factions I decided that this hunger game thing was a awesome idea and I bout minecraft or should I say my mom did.Anyway I first got minecraft and my friends where raving about some server called juice like they had made me pieces of paper with crafting recipes and I was so excited to try them so I got on juice like but dafuq I couldn't do anything it was wierd when I clicked as fast as I could I wouldn't break blocks. Later I found out you had to hold down on your mouse. After the first few weeks I started calling my friends on the phone and speaker talking to them while we played.i played then uber minecraft a server with a big community of players who where nubby nubs. I played for about a month then went off on a trip to Maine my friends called me about updates an when I got back the hooked me to the server captain sparkles played on I played that off and on and finally I left elementary and went to middle school at middle school I met my closest friends cookiewolf1000 and cookiecat24 I played with them on Noah crafts server and finally grew bored I started playing sky wars addict ovary cel very day with my school friend fireshadow101. After fire stopped playing I got the app Skype and Skyped with random people I a new server cookiewolf1000 had found called mcsg I would Skype with my best friend at the time hube2010 after me and give played together we met the two best players we had ever seen and they wanted to Skype with us we where thrilled we of course accepted and it turns out they where really cool there named where patrickfalcon07 and pigy_slayer we continued playing with them by then I was 20/500 bouncing from my 1/200 I started with I played a lot now and still just for fun trading results with cookiecat24 at school about how we would kill teams then I found out about clans Patrick talked about some people called project chrome I was now at about 150 wins an was actual thinking about it then I met punkcrafthd who then turned into my next friend we played 24/7 an then one day he said let's make a clan I said okay and we started like clan nubs looking for people in games when we didn't even have a thread then we met g0h4m who was also makin a clan at the time we looked up to him later we found he was a cyber bully and we left his cheating clan and went our Seperate ways.i then joined a few other clans meeting one of my best friends today letsgosteelers84 we played together and we where in the same clan viscore then one day letsgo left the clan I left with him and then he joined again only I instead joined Patrick and pigys clan chrome later after a fun time in chrome it turned to accendium which was quickly disbanded I decided then to make my own clan I mean I had the experience so me and Patrick came together to make the impurged Patrick left only to come back but stay a rank under owner not wanting the decisions on him he and pigy stayed leaders till today I promoted xxlegitcowxx to owner with me and now I s rim regularly with the clan which includes some if my best friends demiseaq13 toxic_prefator10 and more. No acknowledgments because I'm not leaving just writing and sorry I wrote this in my iPhone so bad quality
You wrote this cause you're on vaca :p How's it going?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci