• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Minecraft Problems

Korrenian7744

Tribute
Reaction score
Recently i've started getting some problems connecting to servers and playing.
Heres exactly how it goes: I log in to minecraft which takes increasingly longer to do now and I make it in at some point. I log into survival games servers and everyone is frozen and when i left click i don't teleport etc. About 20 seconds later i get a java.net.SocketTimeoutException error : Read TimedOut or something like that.
Can anyone out there help? pst. This happens with all servers tekkit and alike

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its your internet connection to the servers, it's dodgy and you're experiencing a lot of lag before you eventually lag out.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
That's not really for this issue but I guess it wouldn't hurt to flush your DNS see if that helps.
It was a joke -.- :p We get all sorts of threads like this. I know this is different. I guess it was a bad joke :c

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
My connection can go down at times when I'm downloading something. Make sure nothing is being downloaded c:

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
This happens to me too sometimes, check to see if you need a java update. Usually it's an outdated version of java and once I update I'm fine.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I used to get this crazy problem very similar to this, and I just kept getting disconnected from every server I went on. It might have been something I did, but it eventually solved itself (took an annoyingly long time :(). I don't remember exactly what the error was, but I think it went between that error and another really long one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci