• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

How are you today?

• Total voters

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This just made me an emotional wreck. The way you found the servers and how you found friends truly made me cry. When the plot thickened and you got better at the game, I found inspiration and hope. The ending was something I never expected. It made me rethink my entire life. Thank you for this beautiful post. Far better than any other MCSG story I've ever seen.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
This just made me an emotional wreck. The way you found the servers and how you found friends truly made me cry. When the plot thickened and you got better at the game, I found inspiration and hope. The ending was something I never expected. It made me rethink my entire life. Thank you for this beautiful post. Far better than any other MCSG story I've ever seen.
You see? This story is so amazing, that it tells you more than just the words that are written. He understood the story of you finding friends and getting better... without you even having to write it. And he even learned a lesson from this.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You see? This story is so amazing, that it tells you more than just the words that are written. He understood the story of you finding friends and getting better... without you even having to write it. And he even learned a lesson from this.
I've learned to read in between the lines. I know what each word really means on the inside. You wanna know what she really meant by "Playing"? She wasn't literally playing. She was playing the game of MCSG. Finding friends, building her skills, becoming everything she's ever wanted to be. A lot of people didn't understand this story the way Ella wanted them to and I feel greatly sorry for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci