• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeylag

Platinum
Reaction score
I found out this server with an old friend funky gnome about 6 months ago. And I started becoming addicted to these servers and the amazing community we have. Funky decided he liked hive better so he decided to play there and now is an admin on hive. But Zach if you read this I can't thank you enough. I met some of the greatest people ever through you and mcsg. I started my journey with one of my true best friends forever_we_are. Jake. Me and him played cracked minecraft for months playing hunger games on servers where we could be the best because everyone was bad. That is where the hunger games officially became a thing I wanted to win every game. After a while me and jake bought minecraft accounts. Mine was mickeylag as you all know and his was rising_spirit. We played for a little and jake introduced me to a guy named Shawn. Me and Shawn really didnt get along right when we met. But i guess that's history. To this day Shawn is and always will be one of my best friends.

Okay... Next person. Superzer096. Fossil. He is one of the funniest and nicest people out there and can call me to play anytime and ill be there.

After having so much fun playing I decided with my friend haley that I should apply. After applying and getting denied a couple times. I really felt hopeless. Until my friend jason (jasondebaxtor) came along and told me to continue on and turns out next time I made it. Jason is my best friend that isn't from America and he just is a great person and especially friend. As I was applying I was known as an eu22er. Only played eu22 with my team of like 14. It's funny how you change when you are honestly blessed with such a great opportunity. Through mcsg I have met a lot of the staff and I have to say I am truly glad to represent them. From staff games to just playing feed the beast. You guys have made my experience great. I can't really pick a favorite person or even group but I love all the staff. From echos laugh to slashers nicknames. This is a great place to be.

And I can't forget Haley. Haley is probably my best friend currently in mcsg and it makes me feel great that I get to hangout with her all the time. Playing with you has made me better and I don't know if ill ever get to know anyone better than I do you. You are the best Haley.. Love you <3

Thanks everyone for everything.
Lets continue this story and make it great like it has been.

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aw... thanks Mickey- playing with you has been absolutely amazing- love you <3

Reaction score
Can't believe i haven't seen this before im gladly to be one of your friends ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci