• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story :)

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay so I am a month over-due on this whole thing but yes it has been exactly a year and 1 month since I joined this community.
I figured I should start from the beginning and after tons of complaints to people who post 'random' threads, I just want to let you know this isn't one of those I could just 'post' on my profile.

Anyways here we go!

On June 26th 2012 I first got Minecraft. I heard tons about it at school in 7th grade and I just shook the comments off wondering what the heck it was and why it was so great. A few weeks into summer my cousin visits and he tells me to go on Minecraft.net. So I do. To my surprise I realized this was the exact same thing everyone was mentioning at school. When my cousin leaves, I ask my mom to buy me Minecraft as soon as possible. So that is how I got Minecraft. Honestly I had no idea what I was doing so one day I look up Minecraft on Youtube. The first thing that caught my eye was "Minecraft Hunger Games". I immediately clicked on it and I first watched SyndicateProject play it with all the others. I was sucked in by these Youtubers and this concept in Minecraft. Since I am a huge fan of the Hunger Games I thought this was an amazing thing on Minecraft. I browse the internet and stumble across Minecraft Survival Games. I type in an IP and join a Live Game. I, being a complete noob, had no idea what was happening (I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about here :p ).
So I was kind of frustrated on the servers wondering how to play and how difficult it was to get into servers. I made an account on here just a day after getting Minecraft after being so interested in it. During the time I was playing, SG3 hadn't even come out yet. The old lobby was there and it all together was a very special feeling and excitement. I remember the very first game I played was on SG1 and still being new to Minecraft I didn't even know how to sprint and jump hardly. I remember just running away to the single islands of the map and looking for stuff out there. I was afraid of mobs and being killed as soon as I step back on the main land. Even at that time I was using a texture pack which was called: Doku craft. I don't remember what my skin was unfortunately.
But the first game I won was probably the most exciting thing I ever did on Minecraft. I had a stone sword and backed the last guy into a tree and killed him. I still remember that. And when I re-joined the same server everyone asked to team with me since I looked so skilled haha.
When creative opened in a Beta version in 1.2.5 I was super excited since generally building in single player creative can get boring and lonely. I enjoyed looking at everyone's creations but one significant thing that happened was meeting my online friend: Gamer1754. We typed for a long time and tried building little quiz rooms and even a mini Walls arena on a plot (since Walls was supposed to come out but they abandoned the idea when 1.3 came out :( )
Then Gamer and I started to play SG together. I don't think he had any wins and I had probably 10 or so. I always told him to follow me since I always had good routes (i even use the same ones today!). We dominated even as typing teams through the month of July.
In August I started donating Iron doner every month. I also got Gamer too as well which was so much easier to join Lobbies together.
Sometime in October Gamer got Teamspeak. And through that time I also met others on SG. I was nervous at first since I didn't know what they would think and everything. Finally I got the balls to do it (haha). I was first put in a channel with Maxiscool24 and Gamer1754. It was quite exciting and I played for hours with them everyday.
Then was the time I left for almost 3 months. I remember it was a few days after V2 came out. I hated it. It was different and not the same. So I left with a 3 month iron doner still on me.
I came back in May. Tons of new names out there. But I played a few rounds and surprisingly I still had my pvp skill! I won a lot of games and I was sure I wanted to get back into it officially. I got iron doner again and Gamer wrote "I knew you would come back"
But before that the first map I played when I came back was 'Demon's Breeze'. I was all new to it and was in a channel with Gamer1754 and Epic_Frog_Song. They laughed at my noobish and rusty skills but that was okay! I practiced and endured it all.
And here I am today. I started my Youtube Channel, I'm still friends with all my old online buddies, and I'm more active on the forums!
I hope to never leave again. And as for popular people out there, Blamph has been a huge help on my pvp skills and chest routes. I was under his 500 sub count so that just shows how long I've been watching him.
Well what a fantastic journey and I hope to still be apart of this huge family community! Thanks everyone for the experience from day one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci