• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG story

Ecto_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone, not many of you may know me as I haven't been apart of the community for long even though I've been playing MCSG since almost the very beginning. My names Morgan but if you have heard of me, which I doubt it, my IGN is EctoplasmicNinja and I play on the AU servers.

I doubt more than 3 people will read this but here goes.

I came across MCSG roughly 3 years ago, I had just brought Minecraft (some new game everyone was talking about at school) and was looking for servers to play on. When on my friends servers I seemed to have a talent for PvP and they mentioned that there were PvP exclusive servers that you could play on. This seemed really cool and I decided to do my research. At the time I was reading the Hunger Games Trilogy so when I heard about MCSG I was curious. I still remember my first game, Survival Games 1, back in the good ol' days of Survival Games classic. I lasted almost till deathmatch, but was killed by a spider... Anyway, I continued to play and got my first win. And so I kept playing, never teaming as I was too shy to give out my Skype and didn't want to annoy anyone or ask to team. Eventually I was in a death match one day and I met this guy called MiningPieCraft. Anyway we ended up killing each other at exactly the same time and that how we became friends. So I started teaming and reluctantly Skyped. We used to play all the time together but he then quit MCSG. I stopped playing as players were getting better and got on with other things like the sudden homework I was getting.

I don't remember what possessed me to play again but I came back and started again. Eventually getting to my small milestone of 100 wins. I was so happy and at this point I started playing competitively again. I met more and more AU players. I became good friends with imBLUNT and his clan #Devine. This is when I joined my first ever clan. It was exciting but again I was shy and it wasn't really working. The clan became inactive and I moved on and continued playing solo.

At this point I was playing once or twice a week and slowly crept my way up to 150 wins. I met tons of new players and I noticed how good people were getting. The days of Darkrai and Billabongboy rek'ing everyone on AU.

Anyway, I rejoined early this year and got myself a new laptop and my 200th win. I applied for mod but got declined due to inexperience however I hope to apply again one day. I started to get to know the community this time, posting on the forums every now and again and making friends in game. I rejoined #Devine and met some amazing people, VoltricMC, BadzYT, funnysticker and remade friends with imBLUNT. However I then left the clan again. I then got invited to #Adrenaline. This was by far the strongest clan I had ever been in and I was super proud of myself for getting in. Everyone was amazing at PvP and I was so excited to participate and play games with these bunch of lads. However, things happened and everyone left before it was disbanded. I then joined #TheForce as some of the members from #Adrenaline had moved there however I didn't feel as if I had a place and decided to leave.

This was when I created my own clan. In hopes of finding good PvPer's who were awesome, mature people who were easy to talk to. And thus, #Uprise was created. This was roughly 3 weeks ago. Everyone in there is amazing and I love each and everyone of you and thanks for making mcsg so enjoyable. My last milestone was that just yesterday I hit 250 wins and thus ends my MCSG story however I'm going to be sticking around for a while yet.

Acknowledgements:

ChadTheDJ: Thanks for making these amazing servers buddy, the only reason I go on my laptop at the moment xD

MCSG AU MODS AND COMMUNITY: Cheers for being awesome (most of you) ;)

TheMiningPieCraft: My first ever friend who taught me so much.

imBlunt: My first ever clan leader

VoltricMC: Matt you bae

BadzYT: Amazing YouTuber, check him out ;)

Funnysticker: Check out his GFX c;

TeeeNTeee: thanks for letting me into #Adrenaline, I enjoyed my time <3

SectorHD: Thankyou so much for donor <3

Palirock: Ily bae, maybe #EctoRock will be a thing one day ;) <3

Coolkat345: Niiiiiiick, Rad-elaide buddies <3

puffball5: Head derper <3

ThatAussieLad: irl Katniss

Magzr_

Tribute
Reaction score
That's pretty cool Ecto, never knew you had such a long history in MCSG. :)

Reaction score
I want to know how active were you on the forums, Cause i have never seen you before.
But hope to see you in the future.

Ecto_

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to know how active were you on the forums, Cause i have never seen you before.
But hope to see you in the future.
I've been on the forums for two years now. However, only started using it for the last 3 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci