• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG story.

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
I see people make MCSG stories and all so I decided to make one myself. I'm pretty sure I made one already, but I don't know. I don't keep track. :3

The beginning,

It all started when I was about that outside life and I'd play basketball 24/7 with my friends. My brother told me his friend introduced him to Minecraft. (His IGN is TehSteelFlexer) My brother always told me that it was so amazing and he loved it. I would always watch him play on Survival world. Me and him were both nubs and didn't even know how to even play Multiplayer. My brother asked my mom to buy him an account for him, so I did the same. When me and my brother both came up with names his first thought was jeffreyxl, but used TehSteelFlexer instead. For me I came up with MichelleFoop because well I didn't want to use MichellePoop because I thought it would be weird and my friends would always call me that IRL. I started realizing how to play Multiplayer and played factions on this one server. My brother later found a server called MCSG. I first watched him play when MCSG only had a few servers and mobs. I would always see my brother die and I thought that the server was bad. I then later on in the future try MCSG one more time and I actually enjoyed it. I started playing more and I was horrible at it. I used to think that every time I'd see a donor I thought that they were amazing at PvP. I then joined Forsaken and I got accepted when I was a randie. I felt pretty proud. That's where I met Top, Stab, Toxic, Tut, Stormz, and Tiscur. Everyone made me feel more comfortable and I felt I got a tiny bit better at PvP. Later on I joined Sovereign. I made many more people and I made plenty more friends. I started getting comfortable with the clan related things and getting to know others. I later on got to know great people from each clan I've gone to. I continue talking to those people till today and they make me feel better then IRL friends. Honestly if I had to choose online over irl, I'd choose my online friends.

-Going to Add more tomorrow.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
THIIIRRDDD OOOOH GOML. ok now I read <3

Read: it seems as if you described how you joined, then skipped to the end, but I liked it! Good job Foopy.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
aye
A lot different than my story (2000th post hint hint)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci