• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG story

Colbyscribner_gaming

Experienced
Reaction score
MY MCSG STORY!

One crazy day I got this game called Minecraft I played single player creative for about 2 months (I big nuub) then one day my buddy (flavoredcoma609) I think, gave me a server IP called EU15.mcsg.in so I tried it out and I logged in and thought I was in game a guy with full iron so I punch a bunch of times and kept TPing I waited out the game (of course it's TSG2) and I go AFk for an hour (not knowing how long it is) and I'm dead the next game at spawn I run around thinking I'm alive....BUT WAIT nobody chased me.... I eventually found out I was dead...then out of a few weeks playing (on a 5-10 fps PC) I got to a 0/500 ratio..:/ and i found out the HUB so one day my gram bought me a laptop (a few months after that) when she got her laptop I started using that For MC (30-40 fps) and I got my first ever win my ratio was 1/700?? I soon got pretty decent going to like 15/900 (using skype teams) then I got Optifine (70-200 fps) I was getting decent like 30/1200 and them my brother started using MC and he used my account for MCSG he went like 200 games with like 5 wins (by me) I was at like 35/1400 then in the last couple hundred games I went around 55/200 bringing my ratio it like 90/1600..I have been playing on different servers...I tried out the nexus..wasn't good..tried out the hive..idk I didn't like it, then I found 1v1 and FFA servers.. Such as lovepvp, roxbot, dj play, and rise ninja

Djplay reccomended by theironminecart

Rise ninja reccomended by jkcrafting

THIS IS MY MCSG STORY

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
MY MCSG STORY!

One crazy day I got this game called Minecraft I played single player creative for about 2 months (I big nuub) then one day my buddy (flavoredcoma609) I think, gave me a server IP called EU15.mcsg.in so I tried it out and I logged in and thought I was in game a guy with full iron so I punch a bunch of times and kept TPing I waited out the game (of course it's TSG2) and I go AFk for an hour (not knowing how long it is) and I'm dead the next game at spawn I run around thinking I'm alive....BUT WAIT nobody chased me.... I eventually found out I was dead...then out of a few weeks playing (on a 5-10 fps PC) I got to a 0/500 ratio..:/ and i found out the HUB so one day my gram bought me a laptop (a few months after that) when she got her laptop I started using that For MC (30-40 fps) and I got my first ever win my ratio was 1/700?? I soon got pretty decent going to like 15/900 (using skype teams) then I got Optifine (70-200 fps) I was getting decent like 30/1200 and them my brother started using MC and he used my account for MCSG he went like 200 games with like 5 wins (by me) I was at like 35/1400 then in the last couple hundred games I went around 55/200 bringing my ratio it like 90/1600..I have been playing on different servers...I tried out the nexus..wasn't good..tried out the hive..idk I didn't like it, then I found 1v1 and FFA servers.. Such as lovepvp, roxbot, dj play, and rise ninja

Djplay reccomended by theironminecart

Rise ninja reccomended by jkcrafting

THIS IS MY MCSG STORY
Try not to advertise other servers in a thread on MCGamer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci