• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG/Minecraft story and personal Info

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey I decided to do a personal story and just tell about myself for some unknown reason so here it is. My name is Sam and I live in South Western England in Bristol and was born in Staffordshire. I got Minecraft within the week before beta 1.7 came out and played for a while. I started watching videos on YouTube and then when beta 1.8 came out I saw a video by ZackScottGames on April 10th 2012 on the map called Survival Games 1. I started searching for a server and soon I found MCSG I started playing and oddly enough I think I was here before many people possible even the first 200 people and I was terrible at it. I always hid in the castle/tower at night and ended up getting killed by mobs. After playing about 100 games I found the other "Hunger Games" server called MCPVP which is a Soup PVP server. I played for a while and also played MCSG every now and again. I came across my friend ZniZ97 on MCPVP and introduced him to MCSG. We played on it and were both very very bad. I started really getting into MCSG and skype teaming with a whole bunch of random people. Then Survival Games 2 came out and since I had a worse computer then I do now I quit MCSG because I couldn't run SG2. I came back when Breeze was added because I was getting bored of MCPVP. Then I started to see the videos of a YouTuber named NoochM and he did PVP minigames called Battledomes with his friends in the group called ASF (Consisting of BajanCanadian, ASFJerome, NoochM, and fatlessmoon) with their friend PeteZahHutt. Jerome created the minigame and I mostly liked Nooch and didn't subscribe to the other people for a while when Bajan hit about 20k subs (PS: he wasn't annoying back then). While still playing MCSG I started playing with some people on PeteZahHutt's server and came across some really cool people such as: MiiNDSNiiP3, just117, LockedShed, (aka crypticfreeze), wittcolt, MultiRedWolf1 Luketho3 and NoPlayerHate. We were all part of a PVP team called Team Business and played against ASF in BattleDomes and Capture the Wools. we were the only team that beat them on a more consistent basis back when Bajan was the worst PVPer on the team and didn't use BSM. We played MCSG every now and then but soon Bajan started a what was supposed to be a month long series on MCSG but ended up setting up his now huge YouTube career. We played against each other in many MCSG games and had some fun rivalrys such as in his 100th HGs episode and I was in his episode 93 where I failed miserably because I was lagging due to an "attempt" to record I only had a flint and I believe a stick. Soon he started getting annoying and I started getting more involved with the community and met people like BowlOSoup, infamouscookie, zee_jayy aka Zack who has now quit MCSG, and the other Zeejayyy account. After a while Hive started to get famous and some of my friends started switching and at the time it was less laggy for me due to some network issues MCSG was having. I switched over and met many people on the Roxbot server which I had been playing for a long time. I was invited to Flawless the number 1 Hive clan at the time after beating Vorgs/bigmike4life and xBreak in a 2v2 with just117. I denied and joined the clan Oblivion where I met many good friends such as ProShooterBF Kranzo Sixorr Tiscur777 Krumblez GoryGator FuzzyPB techaton and many more. After a while the clan started to die out and move back to MCSG. The clan then disbanded and then a new clan was started called Synergy which was disbanded after losing to BrotherHood which was a very skilled clan with players such as BomBashious Charlesyummyegg xExtract enamyles and other really good players. I started to move back to MCSG and then I started to get a glitch on Hive where I could not connect and still have it to this day. One random day on roxbot me and GoryGator were invited to a pvp tournament on the old Legends server owned by tkt24freak and we lost the team fights but after I won the 1v1s I was invited to Primeval by Hiqhlights. I then had a really good time playing on Primeval and had about the same or more fun then I had in Oblivion but probably because it lasted longer and Primeval had a lot of the Oblivion members such as GoryGator HarborSealPuP ProShooterBF and Kranzo. I met a lot of really cool good friends that day such as Macobeast Eborec Rivalize Hiqhlights xSwagGiraffe Fearzon ImNotAFK13 Math_Magician RathaYatra TehSteelFlexer and other people who didn't stay on for very much longer. We had a really good run and were very competitive and I slowly made my way up to Captain but after about a month or so I was deranked due to problems with school and other things that made me very innactive and I never posted anything about it on the thread so it was my fault mostly. After a while Hiqhlights and tony/tkt24freak started getting really inactive and the clan started to fall apart and was being held up by the Captains. Then Hiqhlights after many problems in real life had stopped playing MCSG and had to disband the clan. I decided to apply for a clan called Forgotten which I would of applied for if Hiqhlights wouldn't have invited me to Primeval. I was accepted and was trial member for a short while with Fearzon aka leo2by4 but then Hiqhlights handed the clan over to ProShooterBF and we left Forgotten to join Primeval again. We had a really good time for a while and I met some other people like 40s aka Variation09 or Agilities. We had fun but due to many people leaving we had to disband. After this it was over a year I had been playing MCSG and the summer was coming to an end. For a short while I had been an elite in the clan called Sovereign by Epic_Frog_Song and had fun with people such as PeopleliveHQ aka Flipzyy cmk950003 and others. I had met many cool people and I had a really good time. I like almost everyone I know on TeamSpeak and in all the different clans and I feel as though I had a really good relationship with all the other people on MCSG and to my knowledge I don't know anybody that dislikes/hates me. My computer soon got messed up and I had stopped playing from mid August all the way till now where I got my computer fixed and am still saving up for a new computer. I have decided to try and get up high on the leaderboards. I mainly play on the US servers due to really good internet and all my friends play on them so I am okay with the little bit of bandwidth I lose. That is basically my whole story and I guess here are some random notes/facts about myself.

Name: Sam

Favourite maps
1: SG4
2: Valleyside University
3: SG2
4: SG1
5: Breeze Island

Some Cool people that I like but don't know too well and didn't mention above:
1: Branbob83
2: SpellCaster24
3: Lovelights
4: Johan1555
5: Soul
6: Apzy
7: ALL1D1SW1N1329
8: Cscoop
9: iamamazing66
10: LENNEO
11: Mp5xz
12: MrKorrenian
13: Snikkz aka Snikkzpoo/Snikkzymoo
14: Ninetailefox92
15: oooNEONNUKEooo
16: Steviker
17: JustlThelWorst
18: ScrewYouGumby or ScrewYouGumby2 not sure
19: shakyy
20: umattbro
21: ThappleTree
22: WalkerRed
23: Yesh (DoodleBob91)
24: YoungReckless
25: YoYoFrotto
26: Yured
27: Zangoose
28: Zeno
29: andrewn12
30: Antster360

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ILY...tiger Don't worry baby we all love you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci