• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG chest route for the map SG Highway

andykraftr

Spectator
Reaction score
Since my last MCSG chest route video did so well and due to some of the requests I have come up with a chest route for the map "SG Highway". I hope this is helpful to all players in need of a route on this map :D
Feel free to leave your comments about the route down below and discuss with other members! Have fun!

D

Damien // Teepwn

You can get the chest of the hook of the crane by going up to the very top of the crane. There is a floating ladder you have to land on. And yes, the chest is a tier 2.

Note: DO NOT jump straight onto the platform as you will die! I've made that mistake too many times...

andykraftr

Spectator
Reaction score
You can get the chest of the hook of the crane by going up to the very top of the crane. There is a floating ladder you have to land on. And yes, the chest is a tier 2.

Note: DO NOT jump straight onto the platform as you will die! I've made that mistake too many times...
Awesome!!!

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, andykraftr!

The video and the route were quite okay, but I have a serious question for you. Do you BOT your subscribers?
I know it's easy to do, since my classmate does it all the time, but It just seems a little sketchy on your channel...
You have over 3000 subscribers and your average viewrate is ~50. While I have only 800 and my average
viewrate is 200-300... Can you explain this bro? :)

Tarmo.

andykraftr

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, andykraftr!

The video and the route were quite okay, but I have a serious question for you. Do you BOT your subscribers?
I know it's easy to do, since my classmate does it all the time, but It just seems a little sketchy on your channel...
You have over 3000 subscribers and your average viewrate is ~50. While I have only 800 and my average
viewrate is 200-300... Can you explain this bro? :)

Tarmo.
Nope. I do understand where you think that, but I don't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci