• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MC and MCSG Story - CommunisticPuppy

Good Story?

• Ya sure

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Na dood

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So first of all I am not quittin MC or MCSG in anyways I just wanted to tell you my MCSG story since I am really happy that I am Pending with my mod app ( I know it's just Pending but I am still very happy about that ).

I think I started playing Minecraft when I was 12 years old ( 3 years ago ), my father just bought me an account that I named MonsterLetsPlays since I wanted to make Let'sPlays on youtube as propably every young boy who is watching YouTube Let'sPlayer's. I was really happy about that and I started playing ALOT of Minecraft. I first played alot of Singleplayer and builded a really cool world full of little and big buildings which were not looking very good but I still loved them. After propably 4 months of building in the Minecraft singleplayer I got pretty bored about Singleplayer and I started to find some servers i can build on with friends of me. So the next year I was always building in Multiplayer and that made bored after like one year too. So I got bored of Minecraft and quitted it for like 2 months. But after those two months a friend came to my place and showed me a server where I have to survive and fight against other players of the world. The servers are named HungerGames. So, i personally thaugt that servers were pretty cool but also I was a reaaally big nub and I never won a game. After some more months I got pissed of that servers because as I said I never really won, so i started looking for other HungerGames servers, after some hours of searching I found a server named MCSG and that's where my MCSG story starts.

As propably everyone I started MCSG as a big noob, but I improved really quick in PvP'ing and finding chestroutes, so I had pretty good stats with my MonsterLetsPlays account, but after some time i got bored because I didn't like the maps which got released and I was just sick of Minecraft at all. So over the summer I was playing alot of League of Legends with my friends and I gave my MC account to a friend, because his parents didnt want to buy him one and he really wanted to test out MCSG because I talked about that very often. :p So as you can propably see already I turned back to MCSG and MC after the summer and as you can propably also expect my stats have gotten really bad because my friend wasnt really good at the game. I decided buy a new account and I didnt know how I should name it. But after I watched a LoL stream I knew the name should be CommunisticPuppy ( Its the name of a really good LoL player ). So I bought a new account and tried to get really good stats and Yeah I got them! :D Also I now have a lot of new and good friends here and I think the community is not always the best but I love MCSG and everything that comes with it.
I will never quit <3

Some friends :

Venkin: A really good friend, he taught me how to pvp and showed me some chestroutes on alot of maps when i was a nub.

jonbon0209: When I was a noob I tried to team with him and surprisingly he said yes, so we teamed together and I added him on skype. He is still a really good friend and I have to say thanks to him.

Eskild / Zniz97: He accepted me to his clan when I wasn't really good and I love every member of the old TeamSypher and the TeamSypher now they are always kind and fair. Ty <3

AW1996 and Tobschiller: They taught me how to Pvp and since they are both german we are pretty good friends.

cheezedoodles: Even though we are not friends that long he is a great and funny guy!

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
I said "na dood" on the vote thingy up top, I didn't mean to , I DID think that it was a good story since you probably lots of time and effort into this. I also enjoyed reading the whole thing quite a lot.

Reaction score
I said "na dood" on the vote thingy up top, I didn't mean to , I DID think that it was a good story since you probably lots of time and effort into this. I also enjoyed reading the whole thing quite a lot.
Yeah I did :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci