• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Life Story! maybe sad ***Part 2***

Did you like part 2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Well some people wanted part 2 of this so here it is.
...when i graduated from 8th i was really happy and excited. I wanted to see what its like to be in high school, I souldnt wait for summer to end. i applied to the best high school in my county and I really thought i was going to get in it so did my parents. My mom was really scared for me. she knew i didnt have the best of friends and they were no good for me. I really didnt think that at all. In the summer of 2012 was like my time to see the world. i wanted to experience everything there is. My mom was right about one thing... the "friends" i had were no good for me. I didnt realize that until freshman year in high school. me and my friends would smoke weed every other day in the summer. Me being young and not knowing anything i thought it was "cool" to smoke and stuff. I really didnt care about my family at that point it was all about my friends and smoking weed. I barley spent time with my family. I would stay out late at night and everything. These "friends" teared my life apart and i didnt see it coz i was too blind. My relationship with my family grew weaker and weaker everyday.
It was end of summer and my school applications came in. I was declined from the school my parents wanted me to go to. My dad was devastated by it. He really wanted me to be something better than him. He used to tell me and still tells me that im the image of my dad. He used to brag to this brothers and sisters how grate of a son i was. (i was crying when i wrote this last part) He cried about this alot coz back in my country he worked his butt of just to feed me and my 3 brothers. The only way my older brothers went to school there was because my uncle for US paid my mom money to send them to school. but anyways i was accepted to John F. Kennedy high school. It was the worst school to be in. Shooting and fight went on everyday. I was scared s@$#less the first day. The next week after school i was walking home from school alone.... And five guys jumped me. that day i had to go to the hospital coz it was that bad. they were kicking me punching me and hitting me with bats. I stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks, in these 3 weeks my dad got really sick and was taken to the hospital. He was stressing alot about me and i really hated that. i knew he would get sick and i told him millions of time not to stress. he told me when i become a father i would understand why he worries so much. i got out of hospital but my dad was still there. I started to realize that im just a stupid ignorant kid that thought he was the s@$#. I was transferred to a school Health & Related Prof Academy (HARP)
I really wanted to make my dad happy... But 3 months later my dad got sick again, this time it was more serious. the doctors said he would need a heart surgery. my mom was scared about it and she began to get sick too. it wasnt as serious as my dad's but me and my brothers didnt want anything to happen to her. we kept her from doing anything thats stressful. we would try to keep her happy everyday and not let her do work. she was a house wife so she cooked for us everyday but me nd my brothers didnt let her anymore. we would do our best everyday to cook for her and for us. just so she couldnt worry about it.
my dad got the surgery and he was doing good... but one day i get a call from my brother at school saying dad is in the hospital AGAIN. he said no one could pick me up from school so just stay there nd he would try to pick me up later. but i couldnt stay there when my dad was in the hospital. i just walked out of the school that day and walked to the hospital... it only took about 1 and a half hour but it was worth it. the guards werent paying attention at all. i found out that my dad had a stroke. my mom was crying my uncle's were crying, everyone was crying. about 3 months later he came home from the hospital and that day was the happiest day of my life. i hugged if for about 30 sec.
After that day i was really committed to be the best i could be. I didnt want to be the "Gangster" my uncles and aunties thought i was. i wanted to be someone really big. I wanted to make my dad nd my family proud and be that good kid. and it is really worth it to get the good child.
THE END
I HOPE EVERYONE LIKED THIS STORY AND TO ANYONE THAT'S GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES I WOULD LIKE TO SAY...
YOU CAN GET THROUGH IT AND IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK ABOUT STUFF JUST START A CONVO WITH ME ON THE FORUMS.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Thunder, the two stories that you have told really touched my heart. Even though many bad things have happened around you, I still see a lot of good potential within you. Over these last few months, you have been a really good friend of mine, and I'm happy to be friends with you. The parents you have are very hard working, and they are only trying to push you because they see you as a smart and intelligent kid. What I will tell you from my own experience, is to listen to them, as they will let you have a bright future in front of you. :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Great story! I loved both Part 1 and Part 2! So inspirational!

Reaction score
These are 2 amazing stories that have reached down to the bottom of my heart :) Hope everything revolving around you and your family is getting better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci