• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Introduction! :D

ColorpaperYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there everyone! My name is Kevin and I am a noob at Survival Games on MCSG. If you were wondering my in game name is colorpaper. Anyways, I started playing this server in 2013. It used to be super easy to win a game, but now its super hard for me. D: Some of you guys may know me because of my YouTube channel. The name of my YouTube channel is MCColorpaper and yes I know I screwed up the name XD. I have about 450 subs and I have met some of my fans in a couple of MCSG games and I was surprised that a small channel like mine could actually have fans that I could meet in game randomly. So I started Minecraft about 1-2 years ago in the 1.2.5 version. Back then I really sucked at pvp and all I really did was build stuff on creative servers. I didn't start getting good at pvp until about last year in October 2013. I am really good at pots and soups, but I'm super bad at MCSG. I know I'm improving because my fns is getting more accurate and my fishing rod skillz are 9/10. Anyways that's pretty much my introduction, sorry for the long intro xD. If you guys have any videos/tips to give me, make sure to comment below or private message me the video url or the tip.

Thanks for reading :D
- Kevin (Colorpaper)

YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MCColorpaper
(Subskrieb pls :p)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you will have a wonderful time here.

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay! If you ever need anything, feel free to message me or another staff member!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci