• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Intro Bruh.

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Ssosmeify!

I've forgot to make a intro thread so here I go... I've been with the MCGamer for a while. I decided to join the website recently (about a month ago)- so I could be more involved with the community! I've been playing on the server for many months. And I rarely win Survival Games xD - But I still have lots of fun nevertheless!

My interests are Art, Animating, Web-Design, Programming, Gaming and Building(In minecraft). I still preserve most of my talents. I am still a beginner within Programming but I hope to soon improve. But ya.

Thanks for reading :D

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Hello and welcome Ssosmeify to the MCGamer forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, feel free to create a thread in the 'General Support' section or privately message me or any other moderator.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome bro! If you are ever in need of any help, feel free to PM me or any other moderator and we will do our best to assist you. Enjoy your stay on our great forums!

_Gamer_FTW

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! If you need any help Pm a moderator or someone like me!

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Welcome ssosmeify! I remember you from the AntVenom Network! Hopefully you have a good time over here. :)

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Uhm, if you need a tour guide, well, I don't think we have one. Out of luck :p
All jokes aside, welcome.

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome Ssosmeify to the forums,

If you are ever in need of any assistance be sure to message myself or another staff member. I recall seeing you a couple of times and I believe it was in-game so it is a pleasure to see you here. Hopefully we get the chance to talk but anyway welcome and have a splendid time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci