• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My goodbye

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been an amazing 2 years being in this community. I know most of you don't know me but I have been here for a quite a while.

Reasons for leaving
- playing the same game for more than 3 yeacan really boring and repetitive.

-the community is horrible. (Nuff said)

My experience on this server has been quite amazing and thank you <3

Thank you to
@pigy_slayer - we've know each other since January and I can't believe I still like you ;).

shealeeannn - we've had some hilarious moments and hopefully we stay in touch.

FriscoBridgeMC - your another great friend hopefully we talk when your back from Maine

cookiecat24 -IK you probably hate me right now, but hopefully we can forgive each other and talk again sometime

Cammo4321 -don't get hacked again :p

Alpha - thank you for making the best clan ever, it may not have been good. But it was a hell of fun.

Twee - RACHET

Giggity69Goo - I will defeat you

Sepyz - I like your secrets ;)

Sorry if it's a bad goodbye, but I honestly don't feel like going through and re-reading I'm on mobile.

P.S. I will occasionally be on the forums and in-game when cool updates happen.

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
It's sad to see so many people leaving :( More sad is that a part of the reason people are leaving, is because they don't like the community :0 Hope everthing will get better for you in the future and that you maybe come back one day c:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
It's been an amazing 2 years being in this community. I know most of you don't know me but I have been here for a quite a while.

Reasons for leaving
- playing the same game for more than 3 yeacan really boring and repetitive.

-the community is horrible. (Nuff said)

My experience on this server has been quite amazing and thank you <3

Thank you to
@pigy_slayer - we've know each other since January and I can't believe I still like you ;).

shealeeannn - we've had some hilarious moments and hopefully we stay in touch.

FriscoBridgeMC - your another great friend hopefully we talk when your back from Maine

cookiecat24 -IK you probably hate me right now, but hopefully we can forgive each other and talk again sometime

Cammo4321 -don't get hacked again :p

Alpha - thank you for making the best clan ever, it may not have been good. But it was a hell of fun.

Twee - RACHET

Giggity69Goo - I will defeat you

Sepyz - I like your secrets ;)

Sorry if it's a bad goodbye, but I honestly don't feel like going through and re-reading I'm on mobile.

P.S. I will occasionally be on the forums and in-game when cool updates happen.
You were an awesome friend patrick and I will remember all the fun times we had at Chrome and Accendium. Best of luck to you in the future.

Your Friend,

_lifehackz_

Livsfudge

Survivor
Reaction score
It's sad to see so many people leaving :( More sad is that a part of the reason people are leaving, is because they don't like the community :0 Hope everthing will get better for you in the future and that you maybe come back one day c:
I know it seems every day I come on there are two or more of these threads...

Was it just because back in the day people didn't make threads saying goodbye or because more people are leaving... Also a player with that many wins... that screws up the leader boards with him not playing anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci