• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Goodbye to MCSG D:

Which one

• okay

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • okay

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
Hey all... I'm just going to start off like this. It's been a fantastic ride. I've been playing MCSG for over a year now, and it seemed to never get old. Each game was a new experience. If I lost a game, I would just go ahead and play another. I made goals for myself. To become a better PVPer, a better clanmate. But after lots of thinking, I've decided that it's my time to say goodbye to MCSG and the MCSG community. I hate doing this, leaving the #Titans, having to stop playing with my friends (ChrisComedies, jspwn, Korey Trumpeteer ), and leaving this half friendly half competitive community. I never thought that a stupid minecraft mini-game could do this to me. And the reason for my leaving is because I don't think this is the best place for me. I've received lots of hate in chat, needed a break, and never fully fulfilled my goal to become a good pvper. But this journey has been awesome, and I want to thank the following....

The Main Friends
ChrisComedies - As your master, I've decided to let you go fly away like a butterfly. Just remember who showed you this game dood. I'll miss the times where we just played for hours together, winning every game we had been in. Seeya in school tho
jspwn - Dud, I remember when we actually competed for wins. Then I passed you by a few hundred, but you made a comeback and now you've finally passed me in wins :). I'll miss all the hate we put on eachother for no reason. Plus I won't hear ur sister barking in the back on skype. Seeya in school tho
Korey Trumpeteer - Ur my brother. Seeya in my house

The Online Friends
Exodus - Remember the old days? Playin' with guys like antkiller22 and Jackthepwznor? Yeah, I still look back to those days and laugh. I wanted to thank you for getting me into this game even further.
Hacky - You're the one who has shaped me into my online personality that everyone knows today. Trollin' and callin' peeps fat. Screamin' in skype calls, typing random stuff into chat before games and then reciting it in your own words, and yellin' DUUUUUUUUUDE. Thanks for those times fatty.
Zeno and everyone on Titans- Sorry, but this ^ means I'm going to leave the clan. The Titans has definitely been the clan that I've most enjoyed. Playing scrims and talking to peeps on TS will probably be one of my best memories as an MCSGer. I'm probably going to get on TS one last time to say goodbye, when lots of peeps are on. Thank for all those awesome times we had together during scrims, draw my things, and on TS.

To the V1 people I use to play with a lot (you know who you are)-
If you've either quit or decided to part ways with me, names is what brings me back to past events. I can name so many v1 players off the top of my head, and will immediately begin to think of games I've had with them, or fun stories that had made you pop into my mind. V1 is nostalgia-lane for me, nuff said.

To all my haters. Fine, call me a nolyfe. I am. Call me a nerd. I am. Call me fat. I'm obese. But you guys are actually what made MCSG a bit more fun. Arguing with people in chat has always been something I did tremendously (going back to v1). I hope you guys remember me, and saying my name leaves a sour taste in ur mouth cuz I'm rlly fat.

And yes, this is my final goodbye to the MCSG community. Thank you all for stuff

Last edited:

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck on your future journeys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci