• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Good Bye Letter

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi my name is Ceruq or other wise known as Tyler. Today I've decided to quit mcsg and minecraft in general. This game was fun for 2 years. MCSG is probably one of the best server's I have played.

How i started mcsg in general. My and my friend D122000 in October of 2012 we watched Hunger games Move or trailer idk which one. We found mcsg and we played EU didn't know about US servers but i just started playing and said "This is fun" #n3rd2012 but anyways we played for a good 3 days i got my gaming laptop the next two months or so. And i started gaming, Mcsg got a little boring so i went to factions and back to mcsg i got decent at pvp and got my first the celebration that everyone has had at least once in there mcsg life.

So after that i started racking up for wins and go 15,20,25,30,60, and so one till about 300 wins and then it all started my MCSG clan career. In maybe 2013 in the summer i tryharded and made my clan Triads and so went on from there, bout a month later i Came to the clan Kronic lead by the great NativeTalent i was apparently good back then and got elite in the clan and sooner or later i came to the clan React, v1, v3, and v4 :p. By then i was kinda of getting recognized. (Skip about 4-5 months)
Protocol came up got into that clan lead by Makky or Swaylin <3 Got elite and left about a month after. Very good clan.

This is pretty much most of my story so yeah, Im outty. Also some people i'd like to recognize:
CrimsonAura
FatalModzz
NativeTalent
@xDefresa
GetArcanined
KillyourbuttMC
robbiemcfadden
Im_Cozzy
Other people as well but i forgot there names.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, pce good friend. I won't forget chu!

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Wow! Is this your first account? I don't think a 2012 player would have a name like Ceruq :p

Anyways, good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci