• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, Charles4406 here. I just really wanted to address this as it happens so often that I'm getting tired of this server. First off, out of every 2 or 3 games I play, someone calls me a hacker. It makes me irritated that someone calls me a hacker because I have never even went close to doing something that could get me banned. I'm just another person that wants to play on a server, but I just hate it when other people can't take a loss. Like seriously, I know how to get combos and I know how to pvp. Just because I only have a iron donor rank or got a 4 hit combo on you doesn't mean I hack. I have been on this server for over a year now and like I'm not stupid enough to start hacking and get banned. All I am asking for is that to stop calling hacks on other players. Especially on someone that is obviously not hacking. It ruins the community and starts fights and flame. If you want to call someone a hacker, actually provide evidence. I hope you guys will learn something out of this and stop calling hacks every time someone good kills you. Thank you. Have a nice day :)

Reaction score
Do not think that any of the randies that call you a hackers are on the forums .-. And it's not really that hard for someone to get a combo...

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Do not think that any of the randies that call you a hackers are on the forums .-. And it's not really that hard for someone to get a combo...
I get 4 hit combos on a regular bases. Saying i get all 4 hits in one try when they are in the air. And its not only the randies that call me a hacker. I've seen more than just a few.

Reaction score
I get 4 hit combos on a regular bases. Saying i get all 4 hits in one try when they are in the air. And its not only the randies that call me a hacker. I've seen more than just a few.
Just ignore them. If you know you're not hacking, just don't worry about it :D

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
They don't really stalk me, they just start spamming "hacker alert - charles4406" every time the see me in a game

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If it gets to a point where every game people call you a hacker, there's two different trains of thought on how to deal with it;
a) take it as a compliment (after all, they're comparing your skill to hacks)
b) ignore it

If, however, people start following you for games on end just to call you a hacker, that would be considered stalking which is a form of harassment. Make sure to report this if ever such a thing happens.

With that said, QA;TL. PM me with any further queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci