• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My break/goodbye's

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Well as you can see here that it's my time to leave MCSG. Yes, you can all be happy and throw some parties. Here are the reasons why my time here is no longer wanted/needed here;

• I have been bullied continuously and my depression has gotten to a stage where it should not be right now.
  • Ever since I joined MCSG my anger has gotten to a point where I start punching walls, cursing out others for no reason, and so on.
  • Same as the bullying thing, I was continuously told to kill myself and there was no more need of those comments to me anymore.
  • My respect was lost to a lot of people and to those who were close to me as well.
  • I started getting tired of hearing a whole bunch of crap that my brother says about me to his butt buddies on the internet.

Yes, I have gotten people to hate me, but I also gained friendship of amazing people who were there to help me. Yes, the internet may have some rude people here and there, but then there's those special and amazing people who just make it great to stay in a community like this. Yes I will come back here and there and maybe come in a few Teamspeaks to have a chat, but my full on MCSG life is on the end now, but I will be going on OMN still so people will still see me there every night. Before I finish this off I'd like to thank some people who made my time here special and made me feel like someone actually cares for once.

KingTut ; Tutters... oh where shall I begin. Well you were like my best friend ever since I joined MCSG. I remember Forsaken. You also got my fear to go away of singing in front of people and got me to perform at OMN. Thanks and I love you for that. Thanks for being there for me. <3

Apzy ; Oh Apzy.. you were the sweetest one of all. Whenever I was upset or crying you would always have my back or help me through it. Out of everyone I knew you cared so much and helped me and gave me advice through my problems. You were the only one who understood me and never left my side. You're like a brother to me Appers. Don't forget that i love you little nugget. <3 (tearing to this)

Twee ; Twee twee twee, oh how you give me apples u little muncher u. thanks for being an amazing twee.
multicolorwolf ; Multi! Aww you little munchkin. you're the cutest thing ever. you're like a little chipmunk. Keep being awesome ! <3

SoulKnight46 ; Soul, you always made me laugh with your jokes that never really made sense, but it was always hilarious. Especially when you said it towards others. You are also a little munchkin. too cute too cute. Love you buzzlightyear toy ^-^

TopOfTheWorldGM ; Where shall I begin, well the whole reason you continued staying was because of me. Well since now I'm leaving you can too. I remember the first time we met on Forsaken. Worst time ever. I hated you and then got to know you better on the inside. You always made me laugh and had a reason to smile. I love you with every passion in my heart. <3

BURRITOZ0123 ; You're that special type of kid that just needs jesus. jk love you short stuff. -ps luv ur laugh.

skirtscape ; You were one of those outsiders who made me feel better every time I was upset and I thank you for that. :3 <3

Miidniights ; Drake you silly duck, you're are so nice and I hate how people just ugh bout me to u like just no, but still kik me yo. ;p ^-^

GravityGrasper ; Thank you for being there for me when i needed it. It meant everything to me and I hope we talk more in the future. I'm gonna miss you scrub <3

xxSPUxx ; SPU!!!!!!!!!!!! Ball is life, life is ball. You my homie g and you're the most funniest guy I know. Thanks for being amazing ! :3

Flqw ; Flqw Flqw Flqw.... Flqw is love, Flqw is life <----------- That's our quote right there. True poop right there. Well I'm gonna miss our laughs bud. luv chaaa.

richie57777 ; Richieee! The Rice!!!!! Well you like went ghost and stuff on me bro, but your voice got so deep! Congrats xD <3 Stay being richie.

ProHulk ; we've got our ups and downs, but you have put an impact on my life and I thank you for those times you were there for me. Thanks <3

cmk950003 ; you silly man, you were like the most coolest guy on the block! you helped me through all my problem, expect for those 3 times where you went off on me then regretted it afterwards, but you always had something nice to say.

Fox ; Fox I talked to you a few times before, but you were so sweet and hilarious! I love your picture too /.\

Alpha ; alpha u dirty sock. ur like the best of best of sweq and ur just awesome. thanks for being a good leader.

PorkProductions ; ur just a porky porkchop u pork, teehee ;3

Soul421 ; hey bestiee ur my swerve frand.

TheWickedGamer ; You're like my brother. You help me through my crap and even when I don't want the help you insist and just do it. Thank you <3

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry, just comment below on some memories that we had together. Yeah, so this is it. Thanks guys for everything and thank you for the best time in the community. I love you all and I'll miss you guys. Bye :')

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
;n; Nu foopy, I care of chu. Ha, we don't talk that much, you are a nice person... For some reason every time your brother is in teamspeak —or at least sometimes—, I say chu are better that him c:::: He kinda hates me for that, but whatever.

I hope you get better! I'm sure you're just taking all this comments from others too much and my tip is to just ignore people. Once you ignore them, everything gets better c:

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Want me to beat up your brother for you? bæ? <3 I'm going to miss our good talks ;-; Please stay, for the forums. Just ignore those prostitutes on their period and remember the good things about life <3

I WILL MISS you <3

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Want me to beat up your brother for you? bæ? <3 I'm going to miss our good talks ;-; Please stay, for the forums. Just ignore those prostitutes on their period and remember the good things about life <3

I WILL MISS you <3
Don't worry I'll stay active on the forums here and there and see what's going on, and if you could do that it would be great babe. Thank chuuu <3

VoiDeX

Spectator
Reaction score
I didn't know you but always sad to see a member leave. ;c

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye Foopy... although you didn't like me very much, I'll miss you.

XSTRIKERS

Survivor
Reaction score
Well as you can see here that it's my time to leave MCSG. Yes, you can all be happy and throw some parties. Here are the reasons why my time here is no longer wanted/needed here;

• I have been bullied continuously and my depression has gotten to a stage where it should not be right now.
  • Ever since I joined MCSG my anger has gotten to a point where I start punching walls, cursing out others for no reason, and so on.
  • Same as the bullying thing, I was continuously told to kill myself and there was no more need of those comments to me anymore.
  • My respect was lost to a lot of people and to those who were close to me as well.
  • I started getting tired of hearing a whole bunch of crap that my brother says about me to his butt buddies on the internet.

Yes, I have gotten people to hate me, but I also gained friendship of amazing people who were there to help me. Yes, the internet may have some rude people here and there, but then there's those special and amazing people who just make it great to stay in a community like this. Yes I will come back here and there and maybe come in a few Teamspeaks to have a chat, but my full on MCSG life is on the end now, but I will be going on OMN still so people will still see me there every night. Before I finish this off I'd like to thank some people who made my time here special and made me feel like someone actually cares for once.

KingTut ; Tutters... oh where shall I begin. Well you were like my best friend ever since I joined MCSG. I remember Forsaken. You also got my fear to go away of singing in front of people and got me to perform at OMN. Thanks and I love you for that. Thanks for being there for me. <3

Apzy ; Oh Apzy.. you were the sweetest one of all. Whenever I was upset or crying you would always have my back or help me through it. Out of everyone I knew you cared so much and helped me and gave me advice through my problems. You were the only one who understood me and never left my side. You're like a brother to me Appers. Don't forget that i love you little nugget. <3 (tearing to this)

Twee ; Twee twee twee, oh how you give me apples u little muncher u. thanks for being an amazing twee.
multicolorwolf ; Multi! Aww you little munchkin. you're the cutest thing ever. you're like a little chipmunk. Keep being awesome ! <3

SoulKnight46 ; Soul, you always made me laugh with your jokes that never really made sense, but it was always hilarious. Especially when you said it towards others. You are also a little munchkin. too cute too cute. Love you buzzlightyear toy ^-^

TopOfTheWorldGM ; Where shall I begin, well the whole reason you continued staying was because of me. Well since now I'm leaving you can too. I remember the first time we met on Forsaken. Worst time ever. I hated you and then got to know you better on the inside. You always made me laugh and had a reason to smile. I love you with every passion in my heart. <3

BURRITOZ0123 ; You're that special type of kid that just needs jesus. jk love you short stuff. -ps luv ur laugh.

skirtscape ; You were one of those outsiders who made me feel better every time I was upset and I thank you for that. :3 <3

Miidniights ; Drake you silly duck, you're are so nice and I hate how people just ugh bout me to u like just no, but still kik me yo. ;p ^-^

GravityGrasper ; Thank you for being there for me when i needed it. It meant everything to me and I hope we talk more in the future. I'm gonna miss you scrub <3

xxSPUxx ; SPU!!!!!!!!!!!! Ball is life, life is ball. You my homie g and you're the most funniest guy I know. Thanks for being amazing ! :3

Flqw ; Flqw Flqw Flqw.... Flqw is love, Flqw is life <----------- That's our quote right there. True poop right there. Well I'm gonna miss our laughs bud. luv chaaa.

richie57777 ; Richieee! The Rice!!!!! Well you like went ghost and stuff on me bro, but your voice got so deep! Congrats xD <3 Stay being richie.

ProHulk ; we've got our ups and downs, but you have put an impact on my life and I thank you for those times you were there for me. Thanks <3

cmk950003 ; you silly man, you were like the most coolest guy on the block! you helped me through all my problem, expect for those 3 times where you went off on me then regretted it afterwards, but you always had something nice to say.

Fox ; Fox I talked to you a few times before, but you were so sweet and hilarious! I love your picture too /.\

Alpha ; alpha u dirty sock. ur like the best of best of sweq and ur just awesome. thanks for being a good leader.

PorkProductions ; ur just a porky porkchop u pork, teehee ;3

Soul421 ; hey bestiee ur my swerve frand.

TheWickedGamer ; You're like my brother. You help me through my crap and even when I don't want the help you insist and just do it. Thank you <3

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry, just comment below on some memories that we had together. Yeah, so this is it. Thanks guys for everything and thank you for the best time in the community. I love you all and I'll miss you guys. Bye :')
can't say we would miss you after what happened
2683a6ccd932e82c457053cd46922ee4.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci