• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My apologies.

KrypticMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I might get heaps of hate or loads of love, but anyway here it goes. I accept that i've done loads of abusing trash talking etc in the past but i'm here today to aploogies to everyone who this has happened to. I realise this is a good day to apologies because this is my birthday (recently turned 13) . I would like to make a huge apology to TommyCrap, I've abused him alot and said trash to him. I've talked so much trash in the past to most of the community and this is coming from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry <3 I've changed over the past and today i'm taking a 'leap of faith' if you will to take a big step to 'growing up' and becoming more mature.
Thanks for reading -JBRIGG-

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
It's great that you apologized. :)

Now that your name is somewhat clear, I imagine, stay on a good path!

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man, I just want to let you know that it takes guts for admitting things you've done wrong. Partially because, people don't like to admit they're wrong. But you did the right thing, you admitted what you've done wrong and you have apologized for it. To those who you might have trash talked, I hope they forgive. Stay happy, stay friendly.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
It's really nice to see an increasing number of apologetic threads. Let's hope this leads to more friendly, rather than abusive discussions around. Good on you for apologizing, best of luck with your future here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci