• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 2,000th post!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Well, my time here on the MCSG Forums has taken many dozens of hours out of my life, and the result is 2,000 posts written by yours truly!

That's right, this is my 2,000th post! I figured I'd make a thread just to commemorate it c:

Some recent friends:
DoUEvenShift - My clan leader, thanks for letting me stay in the clan even despite that 3:30 AM event xD
MysterioussAli - Thanks for spam-alerting me to get me to 2000 posts! :D <3
Frigid - Thanks for getting me my 500th win <3 I'll upload it sometime and message you the link
Statikyy - Come on TS some more :3
Hellvay - Hope you enjoy your avatar! :)

Honestly there isn't really much more for me to say, so I'm just gonna do a shout out to my noob friends who don't browse the forums.
C_Rock01 - Get LoL nub.
Sgt_Panda - Admit that you play LoL nub, and tell me your summoner name ;c
Blue0woohoo - Narwhals, narwhals, swimming in the ocean...

Also, Sgt_Panda, Blue0woohoo, and myself are going to be doing a YouTube channel soon (Maybe) so it'd be cool if you checked it out here. (Although we don't have any videos yet xD Something happened to the Sgt_Panda account and we have to smooth out some technical issues before we can start uploading.) (Also, sorry for the YT advertisment, just thought I'd mention it.)

So, yeah!
Also, today I got my 500th win - the same day that I got my 2000th post (This is my 2000th post)
I timed my 400th win with my 1000th post, and I was planning on timing my 500th win/2000th post with my birthday, which is in 13 days (Jan 23rd) but I figured hey, since I'm here early why not.
:) I'm looking forwards to reaching 3000 posts, and maybe even 5000 some day! (Also 1000 wins, before I reach 4000 posts hopefully.)

:D

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats m8. Ever since I got 1,000 posts I've pretty much gave up xP
You don't post for the numbers, you post to help people out, and to give your opinion!
And congratulations on 2.000 posts mooclan

Reactions: Yin

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
You don't post for the numbers, you post to help people out, and to give your opinion!
And congratulations on 2.000 posts mooclan
Ik, but I definitely have gone down on the posting xP

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Congrats on getting Active member about a month before me, and then getting almost double my posts!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci