• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 1000th Post

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello population of MCSG! My name is Dominick, or The_Great_Tito, and after a long, perilous journey of sacrifice, blood, tears, flames, deep incisions, broken bones, and lost dreams, I have finally arrived at the 1000 post mark! Most people typically post their MCSG story alongside their 1000th post, but I will save that most likely for my 2000th post. It should not have taken this long to get 1000 posts, but I am pushing myself to be active and with that comes more posts a day.

I would like to thank my mother, my father, my Golden Retriever Max, and all of my wonderful friends and family at the CyanVolts! Love you guys, couldn't be here without you.

With this I end the post and hope to have many thousands more!
(Yes it's in Arial it's more aesthetically pleasing)
5.5.12 - 1.25.14

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you! It was a hot, sunny day and I was stressing out. Nice to see someone appreciates it.
LOL I don't know why, but stupid sarcastic things like this make me laugh.[/quote]

You failed at quoting. xD

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci