• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Music!

What type of music do you listen to?

• Techno

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Jazz Swing (Thanks Egrodo!)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Classical

• Classic Rock

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
xPandq, I made a parody of Angel with a Shotgun: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...e-sword-parody-of-angel-with-a-shotgun.79068/
Also, thanks for the other 3 videos! I added them all to my plug.dj playlist! :D

I have an issues with music. It's actually quite awful...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE I LISTEN TO!
I don't know the genres or whatever it's called! D: Some responses that I've gotten are punk and rock, but it's not just that.

So, I know that I listen to the three in the poll - techno, dubstep, and swing jazz. Here's an old favorite that I classify as swing jazz, but I'm not 100% sure:

Okay, so I sort of (as in rly badly) need help finding out the genres of the music that I listen to. Here's a list of some of the songs that I have in my Plug.DJ playlist. Please help ;_;
Clarity - Zedd, Ft. Foxes
Top of the World - The Cataracs, Ft. DEV
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland
Like a G6 - Far East Movement Ft. DEV, The Cataracs
Could It Be You (Punk Rock Chick) - H Wood
Bass Down Low - DEV Ft. The Cataracs
The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes, Ft. Ryan Tedder

And like 20 3Oh!3 songs, including:
Don't Trust Me, Touchin' on My, Dirty Mind, You're Gonna Love This, 2 Girlfriends 1 Boom, Follow Me, Double Vision, Starstrukk,

E

Ephiza

xPandq, I made a parody of Angel with a Shotgun: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...e-sword-parody-of-angel-with-a-shotgun.79068/
Also, thanks for the other 3 videos! I added them all to my plug.dj playlist! :D

I have an issues with music. It's actually quite awful...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE I LISTEN TO!
I don't know the genres or whatever it's called! D: Some responses that I've gotten are punk and rock, but it's not just that.

So, I know that I listen to the three in the poll - techno, dubstep, and swing jazz. Here's an old favorite that I classify as swing jazz, but I'm not 100% sure:

Okay, so I sort of (as in rly badly) need help finding out the genres of the music that I listen to. Here's a list of some of the songs that I have in my Plug.DJ playlist. Please help ;_;
Clarity - Zedd, Ft. Foxes
Top of the World - The Cataracs, Ft. DEV
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland
Like a G6 - Far East Movement Ft. DEV, The Cataracs
Could It Be You (Punk Rock Chick) - H Wood
Bass Down Low - DEV Ft. The Cataracs
The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes, Ft. Ryan Tedder

And like 20 3Oh!3 songs, including:
Don't Trust Me, Touchin' on My, Dirty Mind, You're Gonna Love This, 2 Girlfriends 1 Boom, Follow Me, Double Vision, Starstrukk,
I haven't heard any of them besides Clarity, but I'm fairly sure that classifies as techno music? And that old favorite is booty swing c:

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally like to listen to Chillstep. Who doesn't?
My favorite song would probably be Fire Inside (MrFijiWiji Remix)(Skrux Rework) - Gemini

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I love chillstep but Nightcore is the best c:
True, Nightcore is pretty awesome! I just happen to like Chillstep more, because of the relaxing feeling that I get from listening to it. But of course that depends on the song.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci