• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mums In Minecraft!

Are you going to play MCSG with your mum?

• Hellz Yeah!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hellz No!

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • I Don't have another Minecraft account!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score
Today in Australia is mother's day so i decided to teach my mum how to play my favorite game: Minercaft!
I posted a video of it on my channel and i thought 'why doesn't every else's mums play minecraft?'

This mothers day, don't give your mum a poem! who would like that? (most parents)
Don't waste money buying her nice gifts like flowers. Let her enjoy one of your most loved games, Minecraft! And record it for the world to see :)

BTW, in chase you wanted to see my mum play :http://www.youtube.com/user/SirHugington

Post a link to a video of your mu playing MCSG below!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's the thing. If you have a gaming family, such as Paulsoaresjr, it would work. Most mothers want to do nice things, not playing a computer game. They want flowers and cards and chocolates and family who spend time with them socially. Not in-front of a computer screen

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's the thing. If you have a gaming family, such as Paulsoaresjr, it would work. Most mothers want to do nice things, not playing a computer game. They want flowers and cards and chocolates and family who spend time with them socially. Not in-front of a computer screen
My mum really has never played any kind of video game but i gave her a card and candle.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I cleaned the entire house while she was in Pennsylvania.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
My mom would be like " This is Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom stupid" and just go out to eat or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci