• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MrIntoTheDeep - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrIntoTheDeep

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Aryan
Your age: 15
Your Minecraft username: azzonian

Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): i do not currently have any bans on any servers, as i don't tend to play on any other public servers other than the mcsg range.

Past administration or moderation experiences: i have moderated a friends server with the maximum number of players being 14 people. I usually try to help other authoritative figures in any other server i join, because i hate seeing the games rules and regulations being ruined and thrown about. this doesn't just apply to minecraft, any other game i play like battlefield 3, garry's mod or any others that has a strong chance of a rule being broken.

How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: The consequences of breaking a rule must depend on the rule that has been broken. The punishment for breaking a simple rule like spamming: "alt+f4 for a diamond sword!" or "leave and rejoin for full diamond armour!" would be a polite "pleaes stop" and "if you do this again there will be more serious consequences" and the next stage for that if he/she would not stop performing this misconduct would be a /kick or a /ban, though i am not familiar with the commands of a moderator on this specific server.

Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe i am qualified to be a moderator on this set of public PvP servers because i am a strong hearted individual who is not afraid to ban even the closest of friends for a wrong-doing, no matter the personal consequences. I am a mature male who will not get 'power hungry' and abuse the godliness of being a moderator. I would do anything i can to protect the fun and joy playing mcsg brings fellow peers and players, doing anything i can to stop unfair players from ruining that sanctity that players feel when they join the server to have fair fun.

In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I would make a difference to the mcsg staff team in a good way because i am always there to lend a helping hand and help a fellow friend out, even if i do not know them personally. If one of the members of the staff team ever needs me to do something for them, like patrol a certain forum or server, i will gladly accept this offer and do it the same as they would.

Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes i can record game play and record cheaters/hackers at any time if needed.

Do you own a microphone?: Yes i currently own a microphone.

How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I can easily dedicate 1 hour a day and 2 hours on weekends considering i have school on week days.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Brisbane UTC/GMT

I, Aryan, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci