• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MrConHD's Introduction to MCGamer!

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Today I am here to say hello and introduce myself to the community of MCGamer! My name is Connor, and I am currently 15 about to attend my Sophomore year of High School. I play Soccer for my school and enjoy to play Minecraft and other games when I have time. I recently started playing on MCGamer and I already love the server.

A little bit of history regarding me and MC. So some of you may know me, but for those who don't I used to play on The Archon and actually was a Jr/Sr Mod before resigning. At my time of resignation, I was a JrMod, but had been told that I was getting SrMod, but that the Head-Admin wanted to see how soccer would affect my time as staff. So I considered myself as a SrMod, and so did many of the other staff. I resigned a few days before I was actually scheduled to be promoted, as that is what people were saying. Anyway, after resigning, I server hopped looking for a good server to start playing on. After a few months, I have decided to settle here, on MCGamer!

I look forward to chatting with each and everyone of you, and I will try to be on TeamSpeak and such as much as possible. Thanks for reading!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It's a shame that you had to resign. :( But anyways, welcome to the MCGamer network! You can apply for staff here and possibly do even better than the last server. Enjoy your stay! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci