• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mr_Smaha's farewell to MCSG

Will you miss me?

• Nawh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Nawh

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Eh

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Yus

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • k

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't really want to make a big deal out of this, but I am finally leaving. I could write a book about why I'm leaving, but that would take too much time and effort and no one would read it. As the title says, I am leaving the MCGamer community once and for all. I have achieved many of the goals I set for myself when I first joined MCSG ( June 2013 ) such as 100 wins, 250 wins, 500 wins, 750 wins, 1000 wins, a 50% ratio, a 75% ratio, and finally, 1337 wins. Now before you say "Smaha, you only have 484 wins. LIAR!", I have 1337 wins in total, not on just my main. If you're confused right now ( which you probably are ), I'll make this easier.

MattAldridge - 600 wins
Mr_Smaha - 484 wins
tylerchristian22 - 253 wins
Do the math, it adds up to 1337 wins ( and yes, all those accounts are mine, c; )

And right about now, I would be listing the people who deserve recognitions for what they have done to make my MCSG experience what it was ( good and bad ), but as I said in the beginning, I don't want to make a big deal out of this ( but you people know who you are *wink wink* ).

Final thing I said to MCSG - http://imgur.com/oAyNitT

Before I stop my rambling, I must quote an old player named TalonLink. Although I never knew him, this quote of his stuck to me every time I played MCSG/PvP'd.

"Being able to win SG is different than being able to PvP properly. Winning SG is all about getting gear, running, engaging and disengaging. PvP on the other hand is just clicking and strafing" - TalonLink

That's pretty much it! If you have anything else you guys would like to ask/say to me, please feel free to leave a post! As the screenshot quotes, Farewell, MCSG. I may or may not miss you. ;)

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye AJ :( I'll be waiting till you mention me. <3

Bl0odNoob

Tribute
Reaction score
Bye AJ :( .Sad to see you leave cause i look up to you as the best PVPer Ever.

I don't know if i did the math correctly...but this is your ratio 1337/2161

Last edited:

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye AJ.
We were mad at each other for a couple a couple of weeks because my friend got you banned, but you were always a good friend.
You were the guy I enjoyed being in a call with because I'd actually laugh. People will remember you for being one of the most insane sword pvpers I've ever met.
I remember when you said you were going to quit at 100 wins, either way I'll miss you.
;]

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Mr_Smaha We wern't friends for long but you supported most of my accomplishments that I have thank you.

Goodbye ;(

EDIT: My Talon quote xD Talon was the man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci