• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Movement problem...(Unusual problem, not normal movement problem.))

Has this happened to you before when the games already started?

• Total voters

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, so after playing about 6 minecraft survival games, I developed a strategy at the beginning of the game to sprint, even when it tp's you back to your spot, So i was constantly getting tp'ed back to spot on purpose (Cause game didn't start and it wont make you lose and food bar or anything like that when the timers going, but it will as soon as it stops. and then, when i did my sprinting strategy, I sprinted out of spot like normal, but all of a sudden i would teleport back a couple inches even though the games ACTUALLY STARTED. (AND IS NOT WAITING AT THE CORNUCOPIA). And it continued to glitch back a little bit, i would make some movement progress, but practically none at all. And so when i left the server and joined a different one. When i was in the regular waiting room and not at cornucopia. I couldnt move, I would keep getting glitched back or whatsoever. PLEASE PLEASE HELP! T_T (If someone could contact an administrator please do, My minecraft name is Soccernut13)

acesss

Spectator
Reaction score
I have had this glitch before. Ussaly when pressing shift (or "crouch walking") it will let you move again. Atleast that's how I fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci