• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT + Mount Vesuvius +

Do you want this map to be added?

• Yeah I think it looks great! :D

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No, sorry. [Explain Why In Comments]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Mount Vesuvius

Hello MCGamer! Welcome to another Deadly Descent map made by myself and ItsJohaan!
Hope you like it c:

The map is based off of the volcano that caused the fall of Pompeii, one of Histories most tragic events.
The map's overall size is 65 x 65 (Including the volcano itself).

There are 3 tiers to represent how close to the ground you are.

Yellow: Furthest away from the ground.

Orange: Half way done.
Red: Close to the bottom.

Spawn Co-Ordinates: X: 3 Y: 70 Z: -4
Winning Platform Co-Ordinates: Y: 1

Screenshots Of The Map:

This is where users spawn and respawn after death.

This Shows the yellow tier within the map.

This shows the orange tier within the map.

This shows the red tier within the map.

This shows the floor/winners platform.

In the map we added small lava tunnels in the walls of the volcano.

I,Essentrix|Maxcy & ItsJohaan of agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
nice map dude
ps: what is the 2nd anime from ur signature? :'D

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to comment what ya think about the map! c;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This looks very good! As far as Deadly Descent maps go, I like the structure and theme of the map, as well as the block choice. I admire how the theme goes with the specific set of color choice and the tiers of color inside. I'd love to play this some day ^-^

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks very good! As far as Deadly Descent maps go, I like the structure and theme of the map, as well as the block choice. I admire how the theme goes with the specific set of color choice and the tiers of color inside. I'd love to play this some day ^-^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci