• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Lucky Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
Most of my wins are from skill too, but luck always helps. :)

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
Most lucky win: I went to the corn just before night fall and there were 2 people at spawn. One person had a diamond sword and the other an iron. I had an iron sword and 9 arrows. Luckily, I shot the person with the diamond sword to death, grabbed his sword with 4.5 hearts and killed the other person and went on to win the game with the Gift of Fluctus! If I get Fluctus, say goodbye, I'm 3-0 with it.

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, I was fighting for the corn on the first night and I was beaten to 1/2 a heart when I killed him, so close. Barely went on to win that one.

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
So I had full iron and a diamond sword, there was 3 players left and I was hunting them down. I came back to the corn to see if anyone was camping there. I kept taking damage for some reason, but couldn't find the cause. Then I see this guy with full iron sniping me from a tree. I start shooting him back, but then this epicly amazing dude in leather comes from behind and pushes him off the tree which kills him. Sadly, I had to kill him in the death match.:(

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
lol, thats a good one. Also, I had like nothing until the second night, I was fighting off like 6 skeletons all at once, and barely killed them all. Luckily, one of them dropped a Power I bow. The others dropped 8 arrows. So, then in the death match, I had my bow, arrows, 1 steak, leather leggings, and a leather cap. The other guy had a diamond sword, and full iron armor. I shot him 3 times in a row with full charge and killed him. I was extremely lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci