• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most frustrating thing when you play MCSG ?

What is the most frustrating thing for you when you play MCSG ?

• Total voters

WolfMeister

Tribute
Reaction score
Hay Guys,
I just wanted to hear from you from you guys what do you think is the most frustrating thing when you play MCSG ? For me I would probably have to say : Fist Glitch, LAG! :mad:, and Over Played Maps :(

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I team a lot. So my biggest frustration would be completely destroying everyone and carrying my teammate only to have them beat me in deathmatch. Also when i team with 2 people they always double team me because I am better :(

WakeTheFallen

Spectator
Reaction score
Eh, I really hate the fist glitch, because my points just go way down because of it, and it should totally get fixed ^-^

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I team a lot. So my biggest frustration would be completely destroying everyone and carrying my teammate only to have them beat me in deathmatch. Also when i team with 2 people they always double team me because I am better :(
so much this.
Also, losing streaks drive me insane.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The spawn killing they get meh everytim, and also dem Chewbaccas for shure.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really hate when a noob goes 1337 on me and wrecks me.
Randy: I'm the best PvPer ever
*Checks stats* 0 wins
Zayngoose: No, you're not.
*Gets full diamond, diamond sword and a god apple*
Finds Randy without anything
*Eats god apple*
Gets fisted to death (Guy doesn't have fist glitch and isn't hacking)
*Rages*
*Screams*
*Plays Pokemon*

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Going my route, which will have 5 or 6 chests and getting no weapons in them. I go to another chest not on my route and then get a wood axe and get killed by a guy with a diamond sword. This has happened many times.

Reaction score
1:Lag: I am full chain armor with stone sword , and I see a bacca with like 0 wins and played 120 times , I quickly try to hit him but he is lagging so I hit the air instead of him and quickly goes sneak attacking me!
2:Fist glitch:Oh my god so many times got humiliated by getting fisted to death by 2 fists....in the spawn
And the last of all , the worst... the SPAM
You are going to vote for a nice "Minecraft Survival Games 5" map , but no then a guy comes and starts spamming "Vote 3 it is my birthday!" then an other guy "Vote 1 I am recording!" , and then the last guy , has 5.000 points and starts spamming "Vote 3 plz plz plz" And instead of going SG 5 , I end up playing in "The Demon's Breeze" for the fifth time -.-

Reaction score
I don't like it when people vote for a bad map when a really awesome map is on the vote list <.<
It is not that a map is bad , kay a little complicated and confus , but man going in EVERY server after and after and seeing that you will play Demon's Breeze instead of Holiday Resort for the FIFTH time?

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
I get annoyed in-game easily, with the language which is being used and the general maturity level of everyone online. Lag happens, but it doesn't make me mad, cause it's a fact of life. I can always kill fist glitcher's. Overplayed maps I'm used to since Breeze was released, so it also doesn't bother me. I'm not popular enough to BE killed off spawn, but I DO kill dumbass's off spawn. Spam, I screenshot and report, so the satisfaction of getting someone in trouble is higher than rage. I don't know who WolfMeister is and potatoes are my favorite food ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci