• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moose's AMA

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, I was not going to do this.

But, I'll go ahead and do it anyways because why not?

Go ahead and ask me anything (as long as it's not too personal, I'll be the judge of that one)

AMA means "Ask me anything"

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most funniest experience on MCGamer?
Also favourite flavour of ice cream cx

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Most funniest experience on MCGamer?
Also favourite flavour of ice cream cx
Funniest experience?

Hm, honestly. I've had so many funny experiences.

One was when NuJaan and I were bad, still were looking for our first wins.... We thought we were going to win, but we fought a really good player on Valleyside. We fought this player for like 5-10 minutes, and eventually both died to him. It was so funny and memorable even though we were all tearing up. xD

Ice cream?

I like Vanilla :3
Are you Simply Dope?
Why yes!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Funniest experience?

Hm, honestly. I've had so many funny experiences.

One was when NuJaan and I were bad, still were looking for our first wins.... We thought we were going to win, but we fought a really good player on Valleyside. We fought this player for like 5-10 minutes, and eventually both died to him. It was so funny and memorable even though we were all tearing up. xD

Ice cream?

I like Vanilla :3

Why yes!
Ahh Vanilla a classic flavour!

I surprisingly have had the same experience and found out later that I was indeed battling against Kosmish... So that was awkward.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh also do prefer snickers or mars bars? xP
Mars ;)

Ahh Vanilla a classic flavour!

I surprisingly have had the same experience and found out later that I was indeed battling against Kosmish... So that was awkward.
o_O

I always found that the games where I was bad, were the most fun. It might be just me, but those games were always more memorable.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
o_O

I always found that the games where you were bad, were the most fun. It might be just me, but those games were always more memorable.
Totally agree. I think that may be because when we were bad, we didn't care about our stats, wins, ratios, etc, but now that we're decent at the game, we know how everything works, we just seem to care about our stats more than our enjoyment... Makes me cri... Evr time...

Well I should really go have breakfast now... It's 8:50AM for me and I just woke up. xD

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Totally agree. I think that may be because when we were bad, we didn't care about our stats, wins, ratios, etc, but now that we're decent at the game, we know how everything works, we just seem to care about our stats more than our enjoyment... Makes me cri... Evr time...
Me too :3

I used to freak out when I won games....

Now I give out wins like it's candy on Halloween

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci