• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonbase 9 - Chest Route

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I wish I could watch :( The school blocked the new way to use Youtube :p

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty good chest route. c:

Just a suggestion, however. You did miss a tier two in the dome with the trees and the nether brick benches. If you look in the middle of the tops of the trees, there is one tier two. Otherwise, great! Thanks a bunch; I'll be using this a little more often. ;)

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm glad it helped! And yes I know haha I found out just after I posted the video :)

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Very good chest route. I will consider using this next time I get this map.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
MoonBase9 is the most unique map ever on MCSG, a map on the freaking moon. I love it! :D

Pretty good chest route, definitely gonna consider using it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My route is literally 3 double chests: 2 tier 2s and a tier 1. It works though, so I take it.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Haha you can probably double the amount of teir twos you get. You missed four teir twos at the mines alone. The pile of quartz ore outside the entrance has a teir two in the back of it. If you drop down under the tracks, there's another teir two hidden under it. Also, there's some gravel on the left side of the big, open cavern which has a teir two in it. Then, there's some parkour to the stalagmite in the center which has another teir two.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Haha you can probably double the amount of teir twos you get. You missed four teir twos at the mines alone. The pile of quartz ore outside the entrance has a teir two in the back of it. If you drop down under the tracks, there's another teir two hidden under it. Also, there's some gravel on the left side of the big, open cavern which has a teir two in it. Then, there's some parkour to the stalagmite in the center which has another teir two.
#TrustTheMapMaker.. xD

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Should I make two videos- A chest route on Moon base 9 and a chest route on Treacherous Heights?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci